Sign in to follow this  
Bluesbreaker

Any rockers/metalheads/punks here?

I'm just interested in what type your into :D

Im a music lover, but metal, Rock and blues are my passions.

Im mad on Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Slipknot, Greenday, John Lee Hooker, the Pistols, the clash all that stuff.

What do you guys like?

whats your favourite song? or album?

and do you play an instrument? i do i play guitar left handed,

I'm just interested in what type your into :D

Im a music lover, but metal, Rock and blues are my passions.

Im mad on Motorhead, Black Sabbath, Slipknot, Greenday, John Lee Hooker, the Pistols, the clash all that stuff.

What do you guys like?

whats your favourite song? or album?

and do you play an instrument? i do i play guitar left handed,

kmfdm, killswitch engage, deutsch americanisch freundshaft, combichrist, black flag, mastodon -loads more!!

fav song at the moment is Der Sheriff by Deutsch Americanisch Freundshaft :) I play bass :)

I like the following:

Journey, marillion, Frankie valli, kiss, whitesnake, queen, air supply, coheed and cambria, chiodos, dragonforce, starship and the used ... Lots more too. I love pretty much all music from most genres :) my favourites from this list though are probably journey and chiodos.

Give me Pantera, with a huge helping of Metallica....a smattering of the Dropkick Murphys and a smidgeon of Lamb of God.....perhaps a soupcon of MCR with a hint of Muse.....a dollop of Rob Zombie with a splash of Incubus........

Give me metal, punk, indie, I am a happy lady! Though I do like a spot of classical and have been known to wail along (oh the shame) to John Denver on occassion, too.

Ah, ANNNND, I quite like the Smiths!

Hurhur, my biggest claim to shame is knowing several Steps lyrics, arrrrrgh!!! They're fun when you're a little sozzled though!!

ABBA when worse for alcohol I'm ashamed to say.

Black Sabbath reminds me of my youth and we have several friends who (still) play in bands. I'm a big fan of live performance and DH gets lots of tickets through his job so I would go see just about anyone. Close to my heart are the Little Noise concerts run by Mencap. Seen lots of breakthrough artists there.

A big record producer lives around the corner from my office. Nearly fell over myself seeing Mick Jaggar going in there once. (He's tall!)

Woo-hoo, yeah, rock!!! Blood Red Shoes, My Dying Bride, Hole, Babes In Toyland, The White Stripes, Son House, Black Sabbath, and about a hundred others :D

I play guitar (right handed), bass (also right handed, surprise surprise) harmonica and a bunch of other weird little instruments.

Yep!

My loves are Nine Inch Nails (NIN), Tool, Manic Street Preachers (generally their earlier punk-y stuff), Muse, Radiohead, Bowie, and loads more.

Mainly NIN though - it's one of my special interests :clap:

I love lots of different music, but my passion is for punk (I play drums in a punk band, we play original songs but have also done covers by The Riverdales, The Queers, The Ramones, Blatz) and the punk scene. I love a lot of local bands, which might not be worth naming here, but also:

The Ramones, Action Pact, The Clash, Hepcat, Dropkick Murphys, Teen Idols, The Queers, The King Blues, Apologies I Have None, The Riverdales, Against Me, Green Day, Blondie, Teenage Bottlerocket, The Adicts, Misfits, AFI (older stuff), NOFX, Goldfinger, The Lurkers (we recently played with them, it was ace), Bad Religion, Alkaline Trio, Cab Calloway (slight obsession!), Robert Johnson, Skip James, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, John Lee Hooker, Ray Charles, Elmore James, Bobby Darin, Louis Prima, The Ink Spots, Sam Cooke, The Silhouettes, Rohan Kriwaczek...

I also really love Genesis and Phil Collins, having grown up listening to them/him, and Nat King Cole, and probably more artists that I can't think of right now.

Any rockers/metalheads/punks here?

No - I just look like one (see avatar). ;)

James

My favourite bands are breaking benjamin, three days grace, seether, shadows fall, bullet for my valentine, kalmah, slipknot, stone sour, band of horses, the fray, biffy clyro.. the list goes on.. but main passions right now are rock music as a whole mainly alternative rock and heavy metal/melodic death metal. I'm a lyricist/songwriter.. i can play keyboard well and can sing in the metal style (not really singing i guess :)

My taste is very wide from kylie to marilyn manson. Love pink floyd particularly the visual side like the live concerts and album artwork but I listen to teeny bop to godhead :)

Nice :) pretty varied taste then...and on the subject of pink floyd a nice guy who lives in my grandads accomodation kindly gave me some pink floyd and other bands dvd's today which i thought was an awesome thing for him to do..he was severely brain damaged after an attack and he touched me today, i saw good in human beings and got some good music at the same time.. gonna listen tomorrow never really listened to them before..

Edited by Goldenben

Early Manics, Ramones, Pistols, Nirvana, Sabbath, Smashing Pumpkins, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Velvet Underground, Early AC/DC, Radiohead and many, many more!

Wow, just read some great stuff there

Marillion/fish, metallica, queen, gary more, iron maiden, led zep, white stripes, limp bizkit, linkin park, black sabath, paramore