Sign in to follow this  
pookie170

Say hello to a new (and weeny) member!!

Hey guys- just wanted to let you all know that I'm now the proud parent of three!! (Yoikes!!)

Baby Matilda arrived 11 days late on Monday,14th June at 1.40 am! I had a water birth and it went really well- my other half was fabulous and it was almost serene, in a weird way....

Both boys are delighted with their sister- a girl, who'd a thunk it???!!!- and like to be hands-on, especially where the pram is concerned. I just wish I could convince them we don't actually have a racing model pram!!!!

Hopefully be around a bit more from here on in, just wanted to let you all know about our lovely little daughter!

XXXXX

Congratulations Pookie :groupwave::notworthy:

So glad everything went well :thumbs: But jealous that you had a girl :( At least you are no longer the only female in the home :lol:

I am just sooooooo shocked how quickly its gone :o Seemed like just the other week you were telling us about the pregnancy.

I wish you all the best >:D<<'>

Edited by justine1

congrats:)

girls reallly are so different from boys - it'll be just like the first time again LOL

My son is great with the baby - except when he gets a bit over enthusiastic - but generally a great help, and surprisingly the baby seems to have calmed him down a little too :thumbs:

enjoy the baby and get plenty of rest while you can;)

Edited by KezT

Cheers, folks! She's currently asleep (YAAAAAYYY!) so I thought I'd pop online for a brief while!

Just about to go and make a fly cuppa (no doubt, her bat-senses will pick up on this and she'll wake up as I raise my brew to my lips.....) but we are, indeed, having fun and enjoying each other. Her Daddy is smitten! In fact, I think I feature in 0.01% of all the snaps we have of the baby, whereas Daddy is in loads! :rolleyes:

Ah well, the camera will live to see more days if it's not catching me in its poor, defenceless viewfinder!!

Happy days! XX

Yay - Hello Matilda :wub:

Ooooh... ook at her ikkle fingernails, etc etc. :lol:

Congrats to you both, and dad and the sibs! babies - ain't they just the best thing EVER? :lol:

L&P

BD :D