smiley1590

im goin turkey 2moz....

im goin to turkey near oludeniz a place called ovacik just look at the weather it in it's 40's C over there atm which is 110 D so VERY HOT indeed! lovely jubbly! just swimmin goin to traverners of night time look round shops laying on beach lapping up the sun trying to get ideal beach body before i go trying get in much exercise as poss probably lose alot weight through sweating all time loads and eating healthy food every meal comes salad and grilled meat all fat drained off bonus! and with swimmin as exercise hopefully i come back even lighter fingers crossed i'm praying! fit in size 14 shorts my mum brought me i was pleased and chuffed bout that! we fly out at 8pm was 11pm but got changed to earlier time we fly to miltary airport at turkey! they all have big machine guns over their shoulders we saty self catering apartments we going down to have lunch with my auntie and uncle as they live in derby so only down the road from east mids airport bout 10 mins to get there! i'm so excited! taking my MP3 listen to on the plane mum's brought sweets to help with our ears with air mum got phobia of flying she goes white as sheet and shakes bless her my idea was take her IPOD and try distract herself with her music just hope it works last time i went away i had flu and my brother forgot his bag on the plane! we go on 6 island boat trip go down the beach most days lay on sunbed go in bluist of waters so clear and perfect!

can't wait chill relax awww bliss ....pardise

got to start packing when get back as moving in same town nearer tesco's we got bigger garden than got now three times size bedrooms are slightly bigger than got now! so all systems to work when get back and got full week at work 4-6pm!

That sounds fantastic. Off to Spain in August and was shopping today. Half the enjoyment comes from looking forward to it, though I have put up a mental block on getting DS on the plane as it's never easy.

Have a lovely time smiley!