I'm off to create havoc around the World :devil::whistle:

See you all some time in September :)

Enjoy your break from me - be good :shame:

Bye Mumble >:D<<'> I for one will miss you :notworthy::tearful:

Have a great time and have a very safe trip :dance::D

*Knock Knock*

*Opens door*

Hello, I'm home! :D

Looks like someone's been doing some decoration whilst I've been away. Like the new colour scheme, but can you please put the furniture back where it was; I can't find anything and I keep tripping over!! :rolleyes:

I had a wonderful and interesting time away, I officially don't like planes (BTW, it's not just done to make the cabin crew give a silly demo, the oxygen masks really do come down... :tearful:), got bitten by a pesky mosquito whilst away and ended up in hospital but I've escaped now and have meds that make me even more dolarry than usual :wacko: (watch out!! :lol:).

Hmm, looks like a I have a lot of catching up to do. :)

*Knock Knock*

*Opens door*

Hello, I'm home! :D

Looks like someone's been doing some decoration whilst I've been away. Like the new colour scheme, but can you please put the furniture back where it was; I can't find anything and I keep tripping over!! :rolleyes:

I had a wonderful and interesting time away, I officially don't like planes (BTW, it's not just done to make the cabin crew give a silly demo, the oxygen masks really do come down... :tearful:), got bitten by a pesky mosquito whilst away and ended up in hospital but I've escaped now and have meds that make me even more dolarry than usual :wacko: (watch out!! :lol:).

Hmm, looks like a I have a lot of catching up to do. :)

OMG I am soooooooooooooooooo pleased you are back :thumbs::notworthy:>:D<<'> :clap::dance::D

You were missed! What were the best and worst places you went to?

Worst - somewhere high up in the air that rather quickly became not as high up as it should have been - theme park pirate ships are going to seem so tame after a commercial jet playing 'let's see what happens if we stop flying for a while and the captain panics' :shame:

Best - sitting in the middle of a tropical rainforest on a silent tour and being totally engulfed by the noises around me. I'd always thought that the sounds you can get on those rainforest relaxation CDs were amplified, but, if anything, they play down what it's like.

Worst - somewhere high up in the air that rather quickly became not as high up as it should have been - theme park pirate ships are going to seem so tame after a commercial jet playing 'let's see what happens if we stop flying for a while and the captain panics' :shame:

Best - sitting in the middle of a tropical rainforest on a silent tour and being totally engulfed by the noises around me. I'd always thought that the sounds you can get on those rainforest relaxation CDs were amplified, but, if anything, they play down what it's like.

I wondered where you had been... :)>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Karen.

Sounds intriguing - do tell more!

Welcome back - yes it is the same place! Don't worry, I'm still finding the new look a bit strange too so any questions, don't hesitate to ask someone else. :hypno::D;)

K x

Edited by Kathryn

Like the new colour scheme, but can you please put the furniture back where it was; I can't find anything and I keep tripping over!! :rolleyes:

You should be used to that if your avatar is anything to go by! :D;)

have meds that make me even more dolarry than usual :wacko:

Hmmm ... I thought the word was "doolally" ...

Oh, God - I soooooo detest those horrendous pirate ships at theme parks! Worst rides ever invented! :sick: So if your "plane plunge" was worse, then ... whoa ... :o

James

Hmmm ... I thought the word was "doolally" ...

That'll be the word I was looking for... :rolleyes::lol:

I knew there was a word, but I couldn't get it, despite trying various formations - the nearest I could get to what I wanted to say was do-larry. Googled that as that's normally a good way to get the word I actually want, but that didn't help :(

Then I started to wonder why Larry gets all the fun - apparently he gets to be happy too. :wacko::whistle: