Sign in to follow this  
baddad

Such a dear, sweet boy...

Took son to flicks today as he wanted to see 'Karate Kid'...

There's this very quiet, very emoshunal scene about halfway through with Jackie Chan & young master Smith having a heart to heart in a smashed up car...

My delightful son chooses this point to let rip an enormous fart and announce 'oooh... my chairs really squeaky'....

I don't think he anticipated the volume, and to be fair he was in an aisle seat with few peeps (other than me) around him but I do wish he would learn to whisper.

Teenagers, eh? Wot u gonna do :rolleyes:

:D

Took son to flicks today as he wanted to see 'Karate Kid'...

There's this very quiet, very emoshunal scene about halfway through with Jackie Chan & young master Smith having a heart to heart in a smashed up car...

My delightful son chooses this point to let rip an enormous fart and announce 'oooh... my chairs really squeaky'....

I don't think he anticipated the volume, and to be fair he was in an aisle seat with few peeps (other than me) around him but I do wish he would learn to whisper.

Teenagers, eh? Wot u gonna do :rolleyes:

:D

:lol: Wonder where he learnt that from eh???? :shame::lol:

BD that made me laugh!! Living in a household of males with very loud bottoms and then I get berated for the occasional burp!!

Stella xx

Hah! I had young Matilda with me (where else would she be, I suppose??) and while waiting in the queue at the Post Office, she farted hugely, and, dare I say it, wetly- and the man in front turned round and glared at ME!! Humph.......

Mind you, wind instrumentals are rather popular in my house from dawn till dusk. Perhaps if we practised, we could take a highly unusual act onto Britains got Talent........

Pass the air freshener, would you???....

Ha! reminds me of a little skit they had on 'Scrubs' (not a fan, btw but watch it when there's not much else on)...

The two girls are at a cash machine/whatever at the front of a big line. The blonde one is desperate to fart but doesn't want to lose her place in the line... The other one says 'just let it out quietly - no one will imagine it's you with all these men in the queue'...

so she does, and a second or so later a voice from the back of the queue goes 'phew - I think that blonde at the front just farted'... :lol: