Jules71

Hi everyone :0)

Hi there, I'm Julie and my eldest son Harvey who is 10 has just been diagnosed with Aspergers. My husband is David and we have two other children aged 8 and 5. Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Hi Julie, welcome to the forum. I am Sam and have a 7 year old son who is currently undergoing the process of diagnosis, I also have a 5 year old daughter. We are currently in the north west. Nice to meet you, this is a fantastic place for all kinds of help, information and support.

Best wishes

Sam

Hi there, I'm Julie and my eldest son Harvey who is 10 has just been diagnosed with Aspergers. My husband is David and we have two other children aged 8 and 5. Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Hi Julie, i'm Claire and i'm a newbie here too. :) My eldest Noah who is 5 has recently been diagnosed with Aspergers. How long have u had ur diagnosis? We got ours this june and its still kind of sinking in tbh.

Hi Julie, i'm Claire and i'm a newbie here too. :) My eldest Noah who is 5 has recently been diagnosed with Aspergers. How long have u had ur diagnosis? We got ours this june and its still kind of sinking in tbh.

Hi Claire :) we just got our diagnosis on Monday, it is still sinking in here too....

Hi there Julie we are Anna and Anthony and we have 2 sons Joshua aged 6 and Liam aged 3, Liam has a diagnosis of autism which we got a week b4 his 3rd birthday and Liam is 4 this October and we are still trying to come to terms with it all

Anna A and A