Sign in to follow this  
mia476

Aspergers Documentary: Seeking volunteers in London

We are a group of independent film-makers who are planning to produce a documentary that is aimed at portraying what it is like to live with a diagnosis of aspergers as an adult. By producing a documentary, we hope to increase the knowledge of aspergers in adulthood amongst the general public and services alike.

As a participant, you will be asked to film areas of your life that you find interesting and challenging (for example, interests, relationships, work, etc.). Ultimately, you will be able to decide to a large extent what you would like to talk about and film. You will also have a chance to see the finished film before anyone else so that you are happy with the content before it is being screened to a wider audience.

We are planning to start filming around mid-September in London. We are able to cover your travel expenses and will be providing refreshments.

If you are interested in taking part and would like to find out more information, please contact Maria by emailing ms476@hotmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Edited by mia476

have i come too late have i missed out on this filming opportnity? as i'm all for talking about my life experiences /situations help others out there understand and gain more knowledge always a good start to unlocking our world!

XKLX