Sign in to follow this  
Candyfloss

Help me!:( my family - my sister and my mum bully me - i have never felt happy:(?

im boring - im jst not good enough

please - im on prozac - and its true - when i feel like crying - i can hold it in with prozac = but anyway - i feel so low and down all the time - i cant smile - i:(

:(

and dont say - im sure your family love you - believe me - they dont. mum loves my sister - they wispier about me - i used to do bad stuff - eg - fight with my mum cause i got so stressed and upset from school - and no one would understand:( i was alone

i

i know i done bad things but then i think - well i couldn't help it - and mum never really helped me anyway so.

someone help me:( i need a very strong medication - to feel happy - cause i am 1000% not atall happy:(

- out of school - stay in most of my life - sounds liek a good life? :S :( - and when i go out - someone offends me - i dont feel right - i feell very uncomfortable and end up crying and walking home and crying for ages and getting more down:(

You sound like youre extreamley depressed..............youre saying the same type of things i say when i get depressed..everything is negative,everyone hates me dislikes me doesnt understand......i hate going out i get paranoide over what i think others are saying and i cant waite to get home.....i nalso spend a lot of time crying.. manic depression.bi polar disorder kis what ive got and it can be no fun at all and requires a lot of hard core medication and at times anti physcotics.......im not suggesting youve got what ive got but if you feel down and stuff then go see youre gp and get help talk to someone.....i used to call the samaritans and talk away it helped a lot........

take care

Do you have someone you can talk to? Anti-depressants can help take the edge of things but they wont make you 'happy', that's not what they are designed to do. I recommend going back to your doctor and asking to be referred for counselling or similar as it can make a huge difference.

Lynne

Hi, i know EXACTLY how your feeling to the tee.. i get my times when i feel pretty hopeless, it doesn't help that my social life is pretty bad but i have my writing which keeps me going personally. Just stay strong, people like us have to or we'll crumble. P.s i had very bad depression for around 3 years and i'm better now. If you wanna talk anytime let me know :)

I might be starting on Prozac soon, as I seem so emotionless. Apparently it's something of a "stimulant", unlike all the other anti-depressants I used in the past. Any emotion, even a negative one, would be an improvement on this dull existence I currently inhabit. :rolleyes:

Mine's a very different situation to what you're suffering though, as you're clearly feeling something: something very negative and low. :(

Honestly, you might expect behaviour, like that which you describe, from strangers and the general public ... maybe even occasionally from your friends, but from your family?! That's pretty poor. :shame:

James