Sign in to follow this  
justine1

Got my "old" Sam back

Hi everyone

I havent had much to post here recently,generally everything is going quite well for my little family.Since Sam has been at his ASD unit he has changed so much,he is a much happier child and doesnt moan/cry as much.He is following all the school rules and even sings during assembly.He has made loads of friends and the have made note of how caring he is to the younger children :thumbs:

As I type my eyes are welling up,I am just so happy.

My eldest son,Josh,has even commented on how "grown up" Sam has become,in such a short space of time.He said he is glad he no longer has to witness Sam being dragged around the school.Josh has made friends with an AS boy at his school and the boy was so surprised at how much Josh knew :D

Dan is with his dad,and when he came last weekend we couldnt believe how much he has grown and how healthy he looks,it was after just one week!!!! He is very happy and loves his new school,he even remembered the name of his friend and didnt need prompting to tell us about his first week at school.

I started Uni on Tuesday and as of today I am officially a student nurse :thumbs: I too have made loads of friends,and I feel I am where I need to be.Elijah has been going into the childminder with no tears and has a lovely bond with her third son,who happens to be one of Sams mates from his old school(he is 7!)

Now all I hope is to win the lotto :pray: as the bursary money is not stretching very far :shame::whistle:

Aww that's so nice to read :thumbs::thumbs:>:D<<'>

But ... if you're a student, shouldn't you be out doing a bit of :wine::cheers: and eventually :drunk: whereby a :dance: all the way home and a little extra :wine: seems like a good idea? :whistle: The student bursery is only supposed to last the first week, just ask the students I live with... :shame::lol:

Glad you've found a 'place' and your kids are so settled too :)

Hi Justine that is great news about all your family, well done there, as the bursary, in our area there are list of charity organisations that help out for a variety of needs when one attends uni, so for example books, pc equiptment, stationary, uniform, and any other uni related essesntial items, so see your uni costomer services and look into this as it will really help towards the financial implications of studying.

JsMumx

I am glad everything is much better now with your family. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well done! >:D<<'>

My son wants us to play a lottery every week because WHEN (not if) we win it :rolleyes: , he wants me to adopt him a sister with whom he will play. :blink: He has two much older brothers from my husband's previous marriage who don't live with us. He gets lonely, no friends. :tearful:

Danaxxx

Hi

Your post made me well up too :oops:

Isn't it wonderful when you can see such big improvements.

Hope it continues for you all.