Sign in to follow this  
trythis

hey :)

Hi im new

Im 19, female from North East England

I have never gone for any diagnoses, but i am convinced i have adhd and aspergers, i have most of the symptoms, its like reading a description of myself for both.

I also have issues with anxiety in that i panic all the time, have had anxiety attacks, i get paranoid abut everything and everyone, making me act cold towards people at times, thinking they dont like me or are talking about me or whatever

I pull out my eyelashes and eye brows, sometimes nose hairs, and i bite and chew the inside of my mouth constantly, and bite the skin off my lips and around my finger nails as well as the nails too.

I was wondering if going for a diagnosis would be useful, i dont know how helpful or not helpful it would be..?

hya and welcome, im newish here too, my son is awaiting testing for aspergers,

as for the diagnosis part then that is totally your choice, it may benefit you seeing your g.p for help with the anxiety, i did suffer awfully with anxiety and depression myself and finally got some help, i hope others will be along soon to say hi :)

Hi and welcome :)

And i know where your coming from on your whole post too! If you ever wanna chat let me know, Ben

And i know where your coming from on your whole post too! If you ever wanna chat let me know, Ben

ok thankyou

Im considering going to see someone about it all but im not sure yet

No problem and if it'll put your mind at rest even a little it'll be worth it.. :)