CoolColombo

deleted

Don't be too hard on yourself. It sounds as if you have been through quite a stressful time and it will take some time to relax and 'unwind'. The other thing to remember is that you are a teenager and that does make you feel a little bit different to everyone else anyway (puberty, yes). The really positive thing is that you are showing very good self-awareness and are looking to help yourself - good for you!

Have you read "Freaks, Geeks and Asperger Syndrome" by Luke Jackson?

Hi, thought that you may find some useful and helpful information on the young minds website:-

http://www.youngminds.org.uk/young-people

(link to main page for young people)

They have some information about feelings and depression on there, as well as other topics you may be interested in now or later on.

http://www.youngminds.org.uk/young-people/how-are-you-feeling

I agree that reading books like the one by Luke Jackson may help you to understand how others of a similar age to yourself are feeling as well.

Take care of yourself,

D

i think can be quite confusing lost frustrating puberty hormone maze but when aspergers to the mix to too and all the emotions highs and lows that come with live with that day in day out the stress worry anxities depressions ans i think quite hard to balance and find equal mood .... sound like trying to find who you are where you belong fit in ....!!! can be testing questions when have A.S i think everyone the same with the condition can just add to the feeling of isolation despair anger you do sound beginning of depression ... you had any more hegative emotions feelings and thoughts?

so i can personally relate you as i was just the same and still am i stil think 'what's the point' you sound mentally /emotionally tired/drained fed up had enough? how long you felt like this? have you told anyone how you feel? i type in google aspergers and puberty and see what information you get .... any advice there .. or maybe go to library and get some books on it and se leads you any better .... do you bottle up your emotions/feelings/thoughts? this very testing time for NT teens but for A.S teens can be testing time just trying to prepare yourself best you can for the emotional rollercoaster ride you're bout to go on i'd try to get as may info in as possible to give you 'strong' foundations as this when 'problems' can start to become a 'snowball' affect ..... my 'problems' became at 14 years old so i get where you coming from what you saying ... you feel you're alone and facing 'your onw little world' like misunderstood and struggling

XKLX