Sign in to follow this  
Sammysnake

Great News - G&T

Beth wanted me to tell you that she got a letter from school today saying she has been selected to take part in a Gifted and Talented Numeracy programme for the 11 schools in our cluster area. It will be one morning a week for five weeks in January/February and there will be 20 children altogether.

She's over the moon at the idea and really proud of herself. We're always telling her how special and clever she is as are her teachers but she never believes any of us. Now she has a letter from strangers telling her she is and she's finally believing it! She was so excited when we read the letter together and her teacher from last year did a victory dance with her. We were both welling up with tears and ever so proud :thumbs:.

I'm hoping she'll have a really good time with the other kids, being able to focus in a quieter environment to do indepth study of something she really enjoys. She might even meet another child who's on her own wavelength!

:groupwave:

That is great news,Well done to Beth :thumbs::notworthy:

My eldest NT goes to similar programmes for gifted kids and he absolutley loves it,makes him feel very grown up.

Fantastic! :clap::clap:

Hope she enjoys it.

Have a G & T to celebrate! :D

K x

Edited by Kathryn