Kathryn

Apprentice - New series

Quite entertaining - hope the rest of the series is as good.

Plenty of macho posturing from the lads but their sausages weren't up to much... :rolleyes: Glad the girls won. I think the right person got kicked off - he managed to completely alienate everybody from the outset!.

Anyone else watching?

K x

We're watching! We thought the right person got kicked off also, even though hubby had picked his name out in the sweep they did at work lol

I agree. The one who was kicked off, behaved like a little Hitler.

I didn't like the short haired blonde woman with specs, either. She continually undermined the team leader.

The trouble with these would-be apprentices, is that they are so egotistical and have no sense of team spirit, which is vital to any good busiess.

The trouble with these would-be apprentices, is that they are so egotistical and have no sense of team spirit, which is vital to any good busiess.

True, but the format doesn't encourage team spirit - everyone is fighting to be the one who stands out and impresses SrAlan, or at least keeps their head below the parapet and doesn't do anything too noticeably awful in the early stages. :rolleyes:

I wonder if we'll see anything to rival the Cash n' Carry/French cheese episode? :D

I wonder if we'll see anything to rival the Cash n' Carry/French cheese episode? biggrin.gif

The most recent series didn't feature any foreign caper. :(