Sign in to follow this  
splendid isolation

Just landed...

Hello everyone, I just found this site through Google, I'm an adult with AS (diagnosed a while ago now), I like communities and forums, learning about others, how people cope, what their hobbies are...

I have my own personal website which is just making a beginning, it is also a resource for AS and autism but has a great emphasis on music (which is my life) and people can listen to music there, also upload their own mixes (nothing like self-advertising I suppose) >:D<<'> but I'm excited with it being a new project...

That said, it's not the reason I'm here... I find that being part (and feeling part) of a community is very important for me outside of my own "splendid" isolation, I hope to meet new people here and make friends :lol:

Hi, splendid isolation, welcome to the forum. :) What kind of music do you like?

K x

Hi Kathryn...

The best way to answer this is to say absolutely everything so, all kinds of music, I am like a sponge I think, but I could break it down to a few examples...

FAVOURITE BANDS

Amusement Parks On Fire

Red House Painters

FAVOURITE SINGERS

Tori Amos

Neil Young

FAVOURITE ERA

80's!!! - I have 4GB of eighties music, careful... some cheese there too! :wub:

Hi.... Talking of music and as you have eclectic tastes here is a favourite of mine - by someone who had plenty of problems of his own .....

Hope you like it a bit :) Song might not be inappropriate ASwise :)

Hello and welcome