Sign in to follow this  
Bluesbreaker

do you hate bosses and corporates?

Persoanlly If one talks to me as if its my fault my supervisor isnt there at the time then i will personally have a go back...

i haven't been fired.... yet...

I work on a bar at the Leicester Tigers, Lovely stadium, lovely customers and staff... I mived to a new bar, no big deal, I was happy to leave I started on onebar but i dont think the supervisor understood me, very snappy and even told me off for being sarcastic when i wasnt even being sarcastic?!?!??! I was having a laugh with my colleauges and lifting the grey mood a bit... anyway the stand manager comes through and I like that bloke, totally understands me, and he wanted a member to go down to the new bar as it had unexperianced new staff, so go i did. I liked it so much that i stayed there and this saturday will be the third match i have been at that bar.

Interesting twist of fate is the Supervisor is aspergers' (he said autistic but i can't see how.....) and we get along fine, but i just can't cope with his dryness his dry humour, his mocking which he thinks is funny..... (something I don't wuite understand, normally i can cope with this but his si so dry its unreadable) so again I may move bar before i bite his head off like i did the big boss....

The big boss can round last match, and since there were tables outside our bar he said he wanted them clearing exact words being 'Clear them tables Now' in a short snappy bossy way..... I'm sorry but is it me or am i right in saying a little bit of please and thankyou dont go amiss in these situations? Wow he has a few bits of paper to his name, what you want me to do bow down and worship the bloke??? Still I don't expect a bloke in his position to talk to me like that, thats why i gave him a load of mouth when he said it. this then got reported to my supervisor who got the rollicking not me, and ever since it's been cruddy......

you ever had this?

Unfortunately it's often the way life is. If your supervisor's been told off by the big boss for something you did, it's understandable you are not very popular at the moment. In the interests of keeping your job, it's often easier to keep quiet and put up with it.

It's frustrating though..... that's why I am hoping to be a musician of somesorts then at least im my own boss most of the time! but yeah... he got a good 'un for it... even so, It's wierd i have a boss with ASD and I'm finding it difficult to get on with the guy, in some ways, because a lot of the time i get on with all ASD's i meet, there's at least another two on the same course as me and we get on fine....

i struggle find difficult challenge to de code my boss she tough cookie to read to get and understand it confuses me back she very flat person with her voice ,facial expression always stays the same so frustrating grrr.... i get paranoid i've done something wrong all time upset her made her angry etc because of this .... so hard to judge

my issue is just the way people snap at me... a similar thing happened at college on monday, there was a confidence blindofolded training b.s. thing going on and i turned around ad go 'Oi watch out for the hole!' I said it in a playful manner and many of the staff smiled and chuckled at it, so they understood, then some Proportionally oversized woman who looked like she was about to have an obesity heart attack goes shouting her head off 'BEHAVE THIS IS SERIOUS GROW UP' etc etc, can't i have a laugh? She is now hated, Im waiting for the next time i see her, cause i will say to her face, even though she is a teacher, that she is a Proportionally oversized, inconsiderate who has no sense of humour, No one scares me, what are they going to do? naff all, done it before I'll do it again (my ex geography teacher was lucky i didnt punch the living daylights out his face when he injustifiable had a go at me)

I'll also advise her of stomach stapling... and pensions.... perhaps.... ¬.¬

Edited for Political correctness.... and to keep my nose clean

Edited by Bluesbreaker

never happened at the old place... although saying that Counto was a lot smaller..... and everyone Knew who i was, even the staff who never had me for lessons....

depressives kicking in...

i have 2 bosses in my role as volunteer social secretary for Bristol and Bath pub groups.

i get on well with both of them, 1 i've known 1st as a friend then as Bath pub group facilitator.

The other i've known as a boss 1st then a work colleague as he took my role seriously enough

to get some reasonable expenses paid. When my expenses came through i became his colleague as

i was then technically working for the NAS. My 2nd boss i've known for a year and he's the

"community autism officer based in Bristol". He even got me some speaker work at a NAS training

event the other day.

yeah things do improve as time goes on admittedly...

also my mate works at a Tesco and they desperately need staff so i'v filled out the form and he's taken it in so we will see how they take to me saying I am ASD on the application form