lonewolf

education at home

Hi,

My name is David, I am 16, and have Aspergers, just wondered if anyone was interested about my home education provider?

When I attended school (both mainstream and special needs, it was'nt any good, I had so much trouble with bullying and being ignored) so I was eventually put on to a provider called Accipio. This has been really good for me, I really have improved and can get on with some proper learning.

I also would like to hear from anyone with the same problems as me,I love 'house music' and some computer games, although I am a bit slow thank's to good old Aspergers, I have now tried to joke about it, I always ask for Asberger and fries when going out for fast food.

hello David.

nice to hear from you. My daughter is 15 and recently diagnosed. She has had a tough time both with bullying and getting into a fair bit of trouble at mainstream high school! We are hoping to get a place for her at a particular special school and are keeping our fingers crossed that it will be a happy and supportive experience! Good to know that there is another option though if it doesn't turn out as we hope, and glad it is going so well for you

Beverley

Cheshire. :thumbs:

hi have a dd of 14 who has just been diagnosed with aspergers and has been out of school for 2 1/2 years this sounds great have looked at their website,unfortunatley they dont seem to cover scotland!!!