Bluesbreaker

I think i may do something stupid...

... like half strangle the little **** who keeps taking the living daylights out of my Guitar and equipment (and if he aint careful he will get a nice smack over the head with my stratocaster!!!) or the Aspie girl who is a right pain in the rear socket!!!!! I have Always got on with other Aspies but she is so goddamn up herself about everything she really annoys me!!!! Then she has the audacity to not call into college with any reason, thereby, skiving to go to france on friday and weekend with family, while my mates, including my second guitarist, Bass player and others get a right rollicking and rap over the knuckles for being late on occasions which are cused by unforeseen circumstances!!! It's rediculous...

How the living hell that girl has ASD i don't know, as far as I know shes just an awkward so and so with an attitude worse than mine!!!! and I can be bad but at least people try and remind me of who is around me and how to behave and such which is fine, but they just let that girl go on and on and on...

She's a Bisexual (nothing wrong with that, I'm fine with it) But she uses her attitude and her sexuality in the wrong way which annoys the hell out of people, it's not on, i meet homosexual people all the time and some are good friends and they have always been nice as pie and hold good sttitudes and social behaviour when conducting themselves and intergrating into society, which is great but the girl puts you off Homosexual people shes an ambassador for annoying people to put it politely.... GAHHH :wallbash::wallbash: :wallbash:

Then the stupid country is a mess so i still can't get a job i sent tone of forms off four weeks ago heard nothing so that was a waste of space and time, not happy about that either.....

this is gonna be a long week.... :tearful:

Hi Bluesbreaker

It can be difficult getting on with other people sometimes. Can you put your stuff away somewhere safer? Can you avoid the Aspie girl wherever possible. Try not to get uptight about what she is or isn't doing. You're going to college for you, that's why you should be on time whenever possible.

If you are sending off job applications (online or in the post), I would suggest you get someone to check them as your spelling (in your post anyway) is not that great. There is a chance the people receiving the application won't notice if they are not good spellers, but if they are it does not give a good first impression.

Keep trying and something will turn up for you eventually.

Hi Bluesbreaker

It can be difficult getting on with other people sometimes. Can you put your stuff away somewhere safer? Can you avoid the Aspie girl wherever possible. Try not to get uptight about what she is or isn't doing. You're going to college for you, that's why you should be on time whenever possible.

If you are sending off job applications (online or in the post), I would suggest you get someone to check them as your spelling (in your post anyway) is not that great. There is a chance the people receiving the application won't notice if they are not good spellers, but if they are it does not give a good first impression.

Keep trying and something will turn up for you eventually.

To be fair love it was midnight gone when I wrote it, also I am much more fluid and grammatically correct when on paper. I just seem to forget that spellcheck does automatically correct internet postings.

I am on time it's my second guitarist who isn't but admittedly it's not often he's late and if he is it is due to travelling as he travels 30 miles to college each way.

I will just avoid her as much as possible, it's for the best, I'm not the only one to take a dislike to her. What really annoyed and frustrated me was the fact I have never encountered such a difficult Aspie girl before. All of the others I met we're great, this one just seems to be like the devil of Aspie's LOL.

Also, I would say in recent times I have been bullied as regards the fact I didn't pay over £500 quid for a guitar, which in some people's eyes, makes mine a **** guitar, which may I advocate it isn't and gives the other guitars a run for their money! so I am not pleased about that either. It always makes you feel bad particularly when the kid doing it is like two years younger than me and says 'It's a joke' (typical excuse) and yeah, it was a joke at the beginning of the year, but they drag it on and make it more insulting to me, which is bullying?

Also, I would say in recent times I have been bullied as regards the fact I didn't pay over £500 quid for a guitar, which in some people's eyes, makes mine a **** guitar, which may I advocate it isn't and gives the other guitars a run for their money! so I am not pleased about that either. It always makes you feel bad particularly when the kid doing it is like two years younger than me and says 'It's a joke' (typical excuse) and yeah, it was a joke at the beginning of the year, but they drag it on and make it more insulting to me, which is bullying?

Hi

Sorry about the spelling thing.

It doesn't matter how much a guitar cost, it's how you play it. Perhaps the others are annoyed that you play better on your cheaper guitar than they can on their expensive guitars. A genuine guitarist will not just buy the most expensive, they will find a guitar they like the sound and feel of. Keep having faith in yourself, it sounds like you're doing great.

Hi

Sorry about the spelling thing.

It doesn't matter how much a guitar cost, it's how you play it. Perhaps the others are annoyed that you play better on your cheaper guitar than they can on their expensive guitars. A genuine guitarist will not just buy the most expensive, they will find a guitar they like the sound and feel of. Keep having faith in yourself, it sounds like you're doing great.

don't worry about the spelling ;) its cool

yeah Me and my fellow band guys reckon this, I mean my guitar cost £170 quid, (they cost more left handed) and I just upgraded some parts on it and it rocks pretty well, perhaps they are jealous.

I mean yeah i can't play as fast as them, but speed isn't everything, I am a flexible player and I do pretty well with playing funky soul stuff as well as some classic and heavy rock.

Yeah I always keep faith in myself, my music is my life, it's what really keeps me going, i love to play and write new material its just trying to find the appropriate time and place to use my abilities to their full potential