Sign in to follow this  
Fried_frog

Hello :)

Hello everyone!

Just found this website and i hope i will find some understanding and make some new friends here.

I'm Fried_frog, and i am waiting on an adult ASD diagnosis through a local charity. I've just started the process and am aware of how long this may take.

Anyway, just posting to say hello!

hi and welcome

so nice to see some one from near my home town. I am 30 and was diagnosed aged 25 with asperegers after self recognition i am at present studying a masters in speech therapy at the university of essex. my undergraduate course was in linguistics and i have a pet dwarf hampster

At the moment i'm learning British Sign Language and German. I've only just started the German however, and am still on the 'the boy is eating some rice' stage.

Guten Tag und Wilkommen ins Forum :)

I did German for A Level, although it was quite a while ago now and I can't remember how to say, "the boy is eating some rice." :)

Hello everyone!

Just found this website and i hope i will find some understanding and make some new friends here.

I'm Fried_frog, and i am waiting on an adult ASD diagnosis through a local charity. I've just started the process and am aware of how long this may take.

Anyway, just posting to say hello!

Hi and welcome :)

K x

At the moment i'm learning British Sign Language and German. I've only just started the German however, and am still on the 'the boy is eating some rice' stage.

Cool! I much approve - German is definitely my favourite language.

I have always wanted to learn German, but the quality of the foreign language lessons at my school was very poor, and i wanted to take History instead. It's never too late though!

languages at school was total nightmare for dreaded the lessons used to play up to the crowd get sent out be 'class clown' i struggle found so hard/difficult to understand get .... just used to talk or be silly basically used to get so frustrated annoyed i found pointless boring i tried so hard but couldn't work it out or keep it in my head .... just found plain flat .... no excitement we had cover teachers all time in german then weak teacher who used just sent literally whole class out alot of time was so funny! everyone be outside the classroom in the end ...!!! lol one including me! me and my mate used to write notes to eachother just try kill some time as just drag on i couldn't hold my attention/concertation for very long used think what's the point! and french well teacher had nothing about her really flat voice .... no personality and again people getting shouted out and sent out!

XKLX

my twin brother excellent at both and always found them interesting exciting he quick learner with it he did german for A level and always enjoyed his lessons total opposite to me how can we be twins he found easy to keep words in his head make sentences , etc where i never did .... he had real talent for it skills were amazing in this field! blows you away! listening to him he so confident in languages! don't know how he does it though! lol

XKX