Sign in to follow this  
smiley1590

havn;'t got clue wat to wear for clubbin 2moz nite

i havn't got clue what to wear clubbin 2moz night??? i got skinny jeans ( blue) , i got black trousers? or i've got blue jeggings? or whether buy a new outfit a dress or black jeggings/leggings? i got balc ankle boots may buy some other shoes too ? just want to make effort! ummm.... how much money should i take i drink archers peach blue WKD and apple shots also diet coke ???

XKLX

You can never take too much money in these situations, it may be that each member of the group expects someone to take turns in buying a round of drinks. Someone always seems to draw the short straw and pay more than the others.

I vote jeans or black trousers, black ankle boots, and you were planning on wearing a top?! It's cold out there at the moment :thumbs:

i guna take 60 quid so shoudl cover drinks and fare home if take a taxi?! if don't have enough for taxi my mum always said to ring her and she'll come and get me if really stuck for lift back home! taking my Citizencard I.D card as alot time get asked for proof of age even though got my birth date on it northamptonshire county logo on it ans pass logo the clubs sometimes don't accept this as now can be copied on the net as fake ... so hard to prove as look so young but i'm 20 years old 21 in 24 days time! lol looking at me wouldn't believe it the other day got asked I.D for HMV DVD that 15 cert war DVD for my dad for xmas im was so embarrassed he wanted me come back with ID to prove i was the age i said i was! i thought it was silly stupid pathetic lol and also been asked I.D when ordering food in a pub when clubbing i ain't risking taking my passport with me incase i lose it or get stolen due to my short term memory loss due to dyspraxia and i do possess a driving license due to my A.S /dyspraxia i would be dangerous if i drove risky i'd put life in danger!!!

XKLX

i get so panicking when get crowded busy stuffy .... feel so anxious tomorrow i want to back out of going out clubbing as that my social anx i just want to make excuses to let me out of it as makes sweat shake dread it ... hope once adernaline has set in with dancing and drink things settle down and i enjoy so worth hard effort of doing it seems such task challenge won't let beat me may struggle but won't give in too just feel like burden alot like they babysitting me .... and feel like people watching me rationally state of mind i know just too busy enjoying themselves drinking dancing etc get scared something go wrong on night out one day .... i get worried i lose them in crowd i will get upset then and disaught

XKLX