robo

Lifes frustrations and confusions

Hi all i have been doing CBT for a few weeks now making good progress, I have asked my Citalapram to be reduced so that i know if the CBT is working, Had a bad meeting today at work they are saying again that we all may lose our jobs again if the department doesn't start making more money, i have spent hours trying to work out what i have done wrong, they also said about the amount of time people have had off sick, but the company where the ones who put me on the sick nearly a year ago and i have worked hard to get back i now work four days a week but was it all worth it they they keep playing mind games like us all losing our jobs. It set of my OCD thoughts again wanted to damage myself so that some one would see how much i am confused. i was also down to do a course last year but it was posponed until i was ready. I said i ready but they all think im not, CPN has told them im ready but they are still fighting.

Lifes geting me down again.

How do you all cope.

robo

hey rob i get stuck in 'confused and lost mode' state of mind thinking all time i know difficult hard time for you deal with loses of jobs which may affect you make you panic your anxiety rise sky high don't take it as personal attack insult at your effort hard work/determination you have managed put in as isn't reflection on you or your work performance just on how the state of the country ,world is at the moment very hard to accept swallow still with dignity and self esteem pride intacted but you should be proud you have come back to work better stronger ready to fight does knock you down give you hard blow and with having A.S and anxiety this just makes feel so overwhelming and trapped hard when situations out of our control seems make things much worse for us to handle cope with and with A.S take everything 'to heart' think it through all time plays on our mind . i thought i'd be faced with me having to leave my job as not needed anymore which scary position be in and you do start question your work abilities etc and could done better more etc not let things affect you ..... but our minds play nasty belief systems on us which are untrue and false to make us feel like we at fault all time failure let down weak etc down to your low esteem .... do you have support to lean on? as should depressed which i don't blame you when faced this possible situation i was same so gloomy sad upset angry etc so many emotions /feelings surrounding .... nothing critise you ... just fact comes down to people being picked random because stupid economic factors everyone faced horrible choices /decisions that don't want to make but have to save encomy ... seems unfair cruel heartbreakin which is true .... but cold faced reality head on!

XKLX

keep your chin up best you can in this situation!

fingers crossed you keep your job and worrying about 'nothing' well not nothing but turns out to be 'nothing' than silly worry! i know how thoughts trip you over and up though drag you down suffocate you!

XKX

Edited by Kathryn
To remove references to self harm

Thank you so much for your replys, i feel better knowing that other people feel this way, feeling a bit better now as i had a good sleep for the first time in ages, didn't even get up for a weee slept write through.

Another day beigns.

Thank you so much its good to talk.

robo.