Mumble

An Update

Hello everyone :)

Very sorry for my long absence; I wish I could say I've been on a nice holiday to a warmer climate B) but unfortunately this isn't the case. :(

I've been / am rather unwell, I had a respiratory arrest and did a bit of a smurf impression. My neighbour (top tip: living next to a student nurse is a very good idea! :lol:), literally saved my life, and I've spent quite a while in hospital. I can't say I have any of that 'new found appreciation of life' as is clichéd in all the movies, it's just left me terribly frightened and feeling very vulnerable. :tearful: I've been signed off uni for now which I hate, as I'd felt I was making really good progress with my study.

I'm currently out of hospital but being monitored and cared for really closely (there's a lot I can't do at the moment - doesn't mean I don't try :rolleyes::whistle: - which is leaving me really frustrated) but things aren't going too well, and I've been warned they may want me in as it's a safer environment. Have to say, the hospital have been amazing and the care I'm getting is fantastic. :thumbs:

Anyway, I'm going to have a mooch around, see what scandals I've missed :lol: :lol: but I'll probably be keeping a low profile for a while. :)

Mumble - just thought you weren't around because you were busy. :o Take good care of yourself and let others take care of you too. >:D<<'>

No scandals I'm afraid - but feel free to start one of your own. :P

K x

Oh Mumble I am so sorry to hear that :tearful: Glad you are back to say hi >:D<<'>

You were greatly missed :notworthy:;) I wish you a speedy recovery,take it easy now :D

Sorry to hear you are not well. I am glad your neighbour has helped you and I hope that the hospital and other supporters around you take good care of you and you are soon feeling well again. Take care of yourself, X D

Edited by westie