Saneasever

Small victory...

Social Services have agreed that a Child Protection Plan should never have been put in place :clap: Doesn't change the fact that it happened, or the resulting trauma, but it's something - and it's in writing. Still waiting on other Social Services complaint for a decision. Also still waiting to hear back from hospital officially, but have heard enough to know that Aspergers training will now be offered. (They're still doing a seperate complaint against the psychotherapist woman who decided I was abusing A. Not sure what will happen there, but at least it's an official investigation). I'm also having to start an official complaint against A.'s school. Can't believe the lies told about me, and only know as they're mentioned in the hospital notes we've paid for. School's notes have basically been sensored to cover their backs...

Like I said, it's a small victory... but it's a start.

I'm still shocked by the amount of ignorance surrounding Aspergers in girls. Would appreciate anyones views on taking things further once official complaints procedures have all been exhausted. I need to fight back and get some justice basically - for A., but also for me. I can't even begin to put into words how I feel some days, knowing that EVERYONE was against me and had damned me as an abuser. The irony is that that only changed after A.'s enforced stay on the Psych. unit (where, I hasten to add, she was unofficially diagnosed within an hour or so of meeting her).

The system sucks, guys. What else can I say?

Well done for this small victory, what a lovely Xmas present for you and your family.