Sign in to follow this  
smiley1590

21 TODAY!!! LOL XXX AHHHH....

my birthday today 21 TODAY!!! ahhh scary where time gone so damn fast quick only seemed like yestoday i was 16-18 years old! but alot that went by in flas instant thanks to A.S hard work and effort n MH probs! we ( me and twin brother) going to have big garden party in July when warmer and haveopen house for family and friends can come in and out all day! really looking forward to that! dad going to do BBQ in afternoon mum going buffet food too! and my unlce if he remembers bringing down adult bouncy castle so should be good fun and excitement! i got lots badges today i can feel them through enevelope and looks like family put money in cards and even girls i work with had birthday collection for me!!! so sweet nice kind of them y got kids sing happy birthday to me give me my pressie/cards so touching emotional cried all way home in tears just pure thoughtfulness and way so supportive understanding that i get anxious,confused sometimes at work they 'deal' cope with me well!!! i made little speech about that i'm grateful for that! and accepting my A.S in work place and working with my difficulties lol as it ain't easy job to work out sometimes! bless them! they keep me chirpy and high spirited we have fun giggle laugh makes all hard work /effort worth it! i can't get over all effort made for me! and rallied all staff together in one room and alot wiped tears from eyes i had lump in throat and knees like wobbly jelly! i had feeling they'd do that to me! lol my boss said 'thankyou for everything you do here' and gave me two hugs!

XKLX

thank - you everyone for messages got lots lots of cards and money!!! VERY LUCKY and i'm grateful to SCUBBU nurses saving our lives otherwise wouldn't be celebrating our 21st today all their hard work efforts aswell as my parents support overcoming obstacles with me! X

i got £100 pounds of our mum n dad each bless them! so sweet! i got bracelet necklace n perfume bath set off ma best mate and off my work and best m8 got 21st glass that pink writing and off deputy manager for work got dotty slippers and from my other best friend got happy birthday me to you bear ... and rest was money in cards from family sister aunties and uncle .... altogether got £175 i think roughly spend £75 off that on wii fit plus game with balance board from amazon keep up my fitness levels ...!!! and rest i think building up my savings amount again! as dropped alot when used it when low in wages account! did miss my nan singing happy birthday to me down the phone she always insisted and also her birthday card! especially on big ocassion seems hit hard in face! grrr.... going to my sisters and neices for dinner on thursday she cooking a roast for me my parents and my brother and on friday for new years eve going up to my auntie and uncle's in hertfordshire ( stevenage) going to have fireworks!!!

XKLX

Happy belated Birthday!! :party:

It sounds like you had a good day and have lots of good friends and family.

The open house idea sounds really good too! x