Tally

Shameless Plea for Votes

done!

Lovely composition/angle, whether accidental or not!

Looking at the competition it looks like a close run thing between your cat and the butterfly...

Well I like cats... and I like butterflies... but which one's better?

There's only one way to find out! :lol:

On a more serious note, I think the bee is better than the butterfly, and that cutesie ikkle duck could have bagged it if the contrast wasn't iffy...

Whatever the result of this comp, I'm sure the CPL would put it in their next mag, so send it off to them too!

L&P

BD :D

Thank you for the votes!

I set Mr Cat down at one end of the path and layed down with my camera at the other and called him. Most of the pictures ended up as blurred orange blobs. Surprising, because Mr Cat rarely moved very fast unless there was tuna involved. I accidentally pressed the button as I went to stand up, but I thought it would look bad because he was too close, so it was a nice surprise when I had a proper look!

I do like the duckling because the symmetry appeals to my OCD. There are some really good photos in there and Mr Cat is up against some very stiff competition. But everyone should definitely go and vote for the asymmetrical cat in stead because my camera is broken and I'd like to win a new one :lol:

voted too, good luck X

Great shot, and your cat has poise - obviously used to the paparazzi! :lol:. I like the angle.

I think December will give you stiff competition but hope you win. Good luck!

K x