blue71

how long ?

I live in wales and mine took about six weeks for the appointment to come through, however that was because my initial contact letter from the mental health team got lost in the post.

>:D<<'>

We live in Glasgow at present. At the moment we are waiting for Dobie to be re-assessed for AS. There is a specialiast AS clinic. Our GP ( who is excellent) has referred us. That was two weeks ago and we are sill waiting.

POLA x

At the moment we are waiting for Dobie to be re-assessed for AS.

Apologies for going slightly off-topic, just curious as to why anyone who has already been diagnosed with AS would be re-assessed for the same thing? :unsure:

We are still waiting for an appointment form the hospital. We got an intial letter from them which i had to fill in that was just after xmas. we live in the UK.

It seems to take ages. but when it comes at least you get the statement to use for getting help from the educational people to the benefits you need to apply for.we live in the Highlands and it took a good part of 6 months to eventually get a diagnosis from our consultant.It took visits to the paeditrition and speech therapists to get to that stage.We were eventaully diagnosed at 4 years of age.