Sign in to follow this  
Charlie C

How do I change my on screen location?

I need it changing from the norfolk broads because I'm from liverpool, I made a mistake somewhere.

I was confused about this at first too. It doesn't mean that is where you live, i think it represents how long you've been a member. :) eg...norfolk broads is for new members and more experienced members have different names.

x

I was confused about this at first too. It doesn't mean that is where you live, i think it represents how long you've been a member. :) eg...norfolk broads is for new members and more experienced members have different names.

x

That don't make sense! Does it mean norfolk broads being flat and Everest being the top the more post you make higher up the mountain you get?

Edited by Charlie C

You got it Charlie.

Have a look at this thread

and you'll see you're not the first person to be befuddled by our bizarre system of indicating post count!

Welcome to the forum. :)

K x

Probably not Charlie, judging by the number of people who have asked the same question as yourself! :)

K x

I don't know? I'm a little confused at the moment because I have different diagnosis flying around and one is possible ASD after spending 28 days in hospital under section they come to that conclusion as well as other things but my computer is being interrupted with messengers its hard to tell.

Edited by Charlie C

I don't know? I'm a little confused at the moment because I have different diagnosis flying around and one is possible ASD after spending 28 days in hospital under section they come to that conclusion as well as other things but my computer is being interrupted with messengers its hard to tell.

it is pretty confusing! i wouldn't have thought it would be obvious to anyone.