Sign in to follow this  
baddad

Jordan drove me to suicide...

So read the newspaper headline alongside a picture of Alex 'no, not in the face' Reid yesterday. I said to Ben 'what's wrong with that headline?' and he immediately came back with, 'well he's not actually dead, is he'...

Dats my boy. Just thirteen, autistic, and already firing on more cylinders than yer average screws of the news reader! :thumbs:

He also made oi larf this morning when I moaned about the cat's constant mewling... 'Perhaps she's got a meowing disorder' he suggested :lol:

L&P

BD :D

Smart boy but - which newspapers are you buying BD?

K x ;)

None! It was the screws of the news front page and we saw it on the way out of Waitrose. Way I figure, most news isn't good news and I don't want to hear it, good news always seems to get through anyway. Not sure if I've ever bought a newspaper, and the last time I watched the news was probably the night Lady Di died, and that was cos I was on a night shift and there was nowt else on!

:D

None! It was the screws of the news front page and we saw it on the way out of Waitrose.

I believe you. Thousands wouldn't. :P

K x