morgana

Phosphatidylserine?

Hi I have been reading about Phosphatidylserine, and it is claimed to help those with ADHD I could add some links but dont know if I am allowed?

Any way after doing a search on here with no results I wonder if anyone has any views/info on this?

Many Thanks :)

Also apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place am not really sure where to put it!

Edited by morgana

I've no idea what it is (despite googling) so I'm not sure where it fits. :lol: Is it a supplement?

Feel free to add links as long as they're not blatantly commercial and are mainly for information.

I've no idea what it is (despite googling) so I'm not sure where it fits. :lol: Is it a supplement?

Feel free to add links as long as they're not blatantly commercial and are mainly for information.

Thankyou Kathryn :)

You doctor should tell you if you are allowed.

More info

and more

Thankyou GaryS thats where I was reading from and would have given the link!

It is a wonderful and informative site thanks again :thumbs:

mmmmm my doctor had never heard of GF/CF!!!!!! But will ask!

So it's a supplement then? In which case it fits here. :)

K x

Yep - and if you're lucky a "magical" one. We've known kids be taken off Ritalin and Benzo's using this stuff. It's been reported to be able to stop major meltdowns if taken during he build up (so it's necessary to recognise signs).

As with all supplements, consult with GP first. There are a few suppliers, purer forms are more expensive. ;)

Glad you like the site Morgana :D