Sign in to follow this  
paul39

Autism and Sensitivity in Ghosts

hi all been reading a lot about ghosts and Autism i can see the spirt orbs and shadow people walking round rooms on locations i been to can any else see the same when they go on tours round scotland and england

You go on more interesting tours than I do, Paul! :ph34r::hypno:

Nothing wrong with the marmalade and pencil factory tours... :devil:

I've been on one of the touristy 'ghost' tours (sorry, I'm not a believer, hence the quotation marks) it was actually quite fun and interesting in terms of the history/buildings.

I would have assumed (being quite stereotypical / generalising) that those on the spectrum would be less susceptible to 'ghosts' given they're less likely to follow hysteria/social-molding and to seek rational explanations.

Well, I have experienced a ghost once definitely, and a second time possibly...but don't know if it is related to my AS.

Bid :)

hi all been reading a lot about ghosts and Autism i can see the spirt orbs and shadow people walking round rooms on locations i been to can any else see the same when they go on tours round scotland and england

:thumbs: fantastic news paul..spirit orbs are fantastic to see, small bundles of psychic energy..as someone genuinely interested in all psychic activity its great to hear of others experience. Being sensitive often helps attract them :thumbs:

I have never seen a ghost, but I do have sensitivities that allows me to identify something wrong about a person or place. A house I used to live in with my family, a bedroom used to always give me really scarey feelings, like a darkness and the feeling of a presence. I found out after we left the house that one of my sisters had the same feelings, but we didn't know at the time we both felt it.

The memory of it is still very powerful, extremely dark :o