pola y dobie

Information required please asap

:notworthy:

Hello Friends!! Apologies for what must seem like ages in writing and sending in my inputs. Hope everyone is well. Me I've been busy with my partner Dobie.

Fighting the Department of Work and Pensions, Fighting with Social Services, Writing to Chief Executives of varius health and social departments. Why?? Because unlike me, as a genuine caring psychiatric nurse, THEY CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO DO THEIR WORK FOR MY PARTNER. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Hence they have angered me that much that I The Great White Pola Bear have unleashed hell fury upon them... Still waiting for a social worker to carry out a care assessment, still waiting for psychotherapy services, STILL being REFUSED ACCESS TO COLIR PROJECT a SOUTH LANARKSHIRE COUNCIL FUNDED ROUTES TO WORK COURSE FOR PERSONS WITH ASPERGERS?? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh the joys of trying to get help in britain for a person with aspergers??? ( GOSH DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR TO ANYONE OUT THERE).

Even trying to the DEA (Disability Employment Advisor Hamilton JobCentre) to get off her backside and refer my partner Dobie to REMPLOY where they ACTUALLY WILL EMPLOY HIM.. Hell its easier moving a mountain!!!!

One whole year of no help or assistance. ONE WHOLE YEAR OF NOTHING!!! (If in my own nursing career I were to do the same, I would be SACKED so why the hell arent they??) :angry: :angry: :angry:

Of course trying to quit smoking has been disaster aswell with all the letters i have to write???

ANYONE OUT THERE JUST FOR A HUG OR SMILE..... LOVE AS ALWAYS pola AKA Chris the extreme hard working psychiatric and learning disability nurse who works 80 hours per week without support for partner.xxx

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Bid :(

:crying: sometime i just feel like this??