Sign in to follow this  
Goldenben

I hate human beings

Everytime i start to get more confident there's always someone who thinks they can put me down or treat me like an imbecile, i hate people i really do. Not to mention i'm one of the most loyal people going but it seems no one is prepared to offer me any in return!

I was chatting to a friend this morning who feels much the same way and we were discussing how many people get nervous when someone they meet doesn't act, speak, think the way they think they should. They want to constantly change others to fit the image they think everyone should fulfill just so they feel safer or because they dont' want to learn about the fabulous variety of differences that are in the world of human beings. Not everyone in the world is like that though. There really are people out there who will accept you just for the person you are. Sometimes we're harder to find but we're well worth looking for. Please don't let the ill informed or scared or lazy or whatever people put you off of everyone. Sometimes the first negative reaction you get from a person can change with time too.

I really hope you find some nicer people soon. There are lots of lovely ones on this forum who are very very supportive. >:D<<'>

I was chatting to a friend this morning who feels much the same way and we were discussing how many people get nervous when someone they meet doesn't act, speak, think the way they think they should. They want to constantly change others to fit the image they think everyone should fulfill just so they feel safer or because they dont' want to learn about the fabulous variety of differences that are in the world of human beings. Not everyone in the world is like that though. There really are people out there who will accept you just for the person you are. Sometimes we're harder to find but we're well worth looking for. Please don't let the ill informed or scared or lazy or whatever people put you off of everyone. Sometimes the first negative reaction you get from a person can change with time too.

I really hope you find some nicer people soon. There are lots of lovely ones on this forum who are very very supportive. >:D<<'>

I hope so too, everyday my routine is the same ###### you know. I've been feeling alot happier lately but today i feel really low. I've had friends in the past so it's not like i can;t make them it's just things have changed and i trust people so little now. ALL i want is more of a social life and a job, i know i'm capable but starting to think of a point in all of this fighting, seems i've been doing it all my life. I feel at breaking point right now

Edited by Goldenben

Hi Goldenben

Sorry you're feeling low at the moment.

It is hard making friends, but all you can really do is be friendly but not expect too much from others. I've had years without a proper good friend, but now have one due to sheer chance. It's a bit like love, it comes when you least expect it and often when you're not even looking for it, but it's well worth waiting for.

Have you ever been interested in wargaming/Warhammer? My husband does this and he meets some great people through it - not necessarily best buddies but good wargaming friends. The people that go there are all individuals, and they chat and listen nicely, and they are not all the same age - it can be good to mix with people of varied ages rather than a 'gang' of people your own age.

Is there an animal charity you could volunteer for locally? You'd meet others who are equally passionate about animals.

Did you see Goldie's Band - many of the young people involved used music like therapy. It was a brilliant programme.

Edited by Mandapanda

Hi Goldenben

Sorry you're feeling low at the moment.

It is hard making friends, but all you can really do is be friendly but not expect too much from others. I've had years without a proper good friend, but now have one due to sheer chance. It's a bit like love, it comes when you least expect it and often when you're not even looking for it, but it's well worth waiting for.

Have you ever been interested in wargaming/Warhammer? My husband does this and he meets some great people through it - not necessarily best buddies but good wargaming friends. The people that go there are all individuals, and they chat and listen nicely, and they are not all the same age - it can be good to mix with people of varied ages rather than a 'gang' of people your own age.

Is there an animal charity you could volunteer for locally? You'd meet others who are equally passionate about animals.

Did you see Goldie's Band - many of the young people involved used music like therapy. It was a brilliant programme.

Hi thanks for the post. Well i have a few good friends but unfortunately most of them have families and full time jobs so i rarely see them! I don't even have problems making friends but i do have problems keeping them! I'm more motivated about finding work now myself so that's a plus. I'm actually passionate about animals and did start to volunteer working with dogs but it was quite far away and would have cost me alot of money just to get there and back.

I've never heard of wargaming/warhammer what is it? I used to be obsessive about games but now frankly i'm pretty bored of them! And i didn't see goldie's band where did that take place? I write music myself which is like a therapy for me and had some success in international competitions too. Without music for me life wouldn't be worth living

Another thing i've wanted to do for a while is to make a site for people to meet others with autism in their local area and make new friends! Every autism charity i've seen don't do anything like that as far as i know! To get out and do activities with other people would benefit everyone

Edited by Goldenben

Sorry this is making you feel down.

This used to get to me a lot too, but I just learned to ignore it. If someone wants to attack you or your views, take note of what they are saying, examine it to see if its a constructive comment or just flaming. Then act on, or disregard it.

Hi Goldenben

Sorry I didn't reply further before.

Did you check any of my links?

Let us know how you are.