Sign in to follow this  
baddad

close but no cigar...

One of Ben's friends on Face Book, obviously in need of a bit of reassurance, posted a message saying ‘I hate being me’. Didn’t take long for one of the other young laydeez to do the right thing by asking ‘wassup, babe?’ To which the original young laydee said ‘I’m just sooooooooo fed up because I’m so ugly.’

Of course, there followed a stream of lovely, complimentary ‘UR Garjuss’ type posts and ‘Don’t be daft you’re well fit’s etc and the young laydee in question was immensely cheered to hear how highly she was regarded by all her friends...

Really nice to see that she ‘lol’d and ‘rofl’d’ at my Ben’s offering, even though it came out a bit, erm, backhanded. He wrote: ‘Sos UR feeling sad. Don’t worry, there are lots of girls about well rougher than you’...

10 out of 10 on two counts, because he didn’t go on to NAME any of the well-rougher girls, and because he meant – and was interpreted as meaning – well, but he’s still got a long way to go on the delivery, I think. I’ve been priming him for years on potentially ‘safe’ answers to ‘does my bum look big in this?’ and ‘what dress do you like best?’, but if I gave him cue cards for every possible variation he’d need a shopping trolley to wheel ‘em around in. :whistle:

L&P

BD :D

Ha ha ha ha. Skillfully handled I think: well done on the training too :clap:.

I don't think there is ever a safe answer where women are concerned, as my other half found out when he said my new haircut looked "much better". :lol:

K x

I don't think there is ever a safe answer where women are concerned, as my other half found out when he said my new haircut looked "much better". :lol:

K x

:o:oops: