Mumble

IE9

I'm having a few glitches with the forum since I upgraded to IE9 - I was wondering if this was just me, or anyone else:

• I can't multiquote - if I click multiquote it goes straight to a reply box with that text rather than allowing me to select other posts to quote.
  • If I click a link someone has posted, I get a separate window with that link, but the forum also goes to the link - so I have to re-open the forum.
  • Back to top only works if I click it twice - the first time I click it it takes me to the last page
  • The IE spell check I have used successfully before does funny things - it identifies the word, but if changing it places the new word within other words.
  • In the reply box, if I highlight things to change colour, font, etc, it just puts the in front of the text rather than encasing it, so it doesn't work - I have to edit them manually.

Is it just me? :unsure:

I've noticed a few problems with IE9's handling of java on a friend's laptop. I uninstalled everything java and reinstalled and it seemed to solve things - no promised though, this is Microsoft :wallbash: