Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Anyone watch Big Brother?

Hiya guys-in answer to the original question...is there really any doubt about it??? I dont think there can be lol. What I REALLY love and admire about Eugene tho' is that inspite of other people at times quite obvs taking the pee out of him and the fact he does seem to be well aware of his differences, he is so totally comfortable with himself and who he is and makes no apology for it-people can take him as he is or lump it if they dont like it. Fair play to him I say :thumbs:B)

PS

(I had a carrier bag collection,

I've still got one and its gettin worse as I get older lol ;)

Edited by pleasehelp

:P ooh i cant wait for tonites eviction, it has to be craig. he said today do you think bb will hire me a suit for friday. It has to be armani or prada, who does he think he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

eugene is passing the time in the pool bless him. It is obsession at its worst now, I have a eugene poster and eugene background on the pc. both from his website lol :wub:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hes out. Kinga next tonite please lol B):groupwave:

I just thought, what we gonna do when the prog is over on Friday!!!!!!!!!! :unsure::(:o

I think it was the right decision that Eugene took the money because anyone else in his position would of done the same and i think because he was brave enough to say i'll take the money his chances of winning have gone very very high.

Eugene didn't take anything except a deposit from his eventual winnings. The money is his anyway what are you all worried about?

Lets face it, the other house mates stand a good chance of making money off the back of this show but will Eugene? Could he handle being in the public eye with maybe a TV programme, would he even be offered anything. Wrong as it is the media world may not be ready to give a "geek" a job? So at least he has some money to keep him going for a while now. B)

Viper.

Eugene keeps saying he went into the house to be liked. He's going to be so shocked tonight when he realises exactly how much the public like him.

It's so true what you say Viper. The others will get something out of being on the programme. But hopefully Eugene will get something more important - confidence.

He's done something that most people wouldn't do and he hasn't made an idiot of himself.

He deserves to win.

Go Eugene B)

yes i agree with Viper. He gave up a good job to be on bb, and lets face it, even though he has a BHons, he will still find it hard to get another job. You have to do an interview first which is where i think he and most of our kids would fail, genius's or not.

or in his case Eugenius!! :wub:

Oohh, I'm so excited about tonight's vote!!

Go Eugene! :wub:

I almost cried last night when he was in tears, talking to Kinga :tearful:

Can you imagine how fantastic it would be for him to win?! :dance:

And the pleasure of seeing Mikosi's and Anthony's faces if he does!! :devil: They are sooo arrogant!

Although I think Kinga is extremely annoying, to say the least, I was quite touched by her attempts to comfort Eugene last night...

Bid :)

I have never, ever watched BB before Eugene appeared!

Well according to the text news it is neck amd neck and has never been so close :o

I feel a phone call or maybe a text or two coming on :lol:

Then again it depends on the girly factor and how much they all fancy Anthony :wub:

Best foot forawrd men let's win this one :pray:

Carole

From what I have read on the net, Eugene is firm favourite to win. Him and Anthony have battled it out and Eugene has kicked him off the top spot! :D WooHooo!! Guess all those texts I've sent are paying off! ;)

GO EUGENE!!!! :clap:

I am just pleased that Eugene looks nothing like Johnny Depp here :D Because I fear that some of our men would defect and vote for the dark side :o

Just remember a vote for Eugene is a vote for Eugene :wacko:

Off to see what the odds on the official site are.

I know I know I am :(

Carole

Sadder still, it's my best friends birthday. We're going out for a meal tonight.

I've asked another friend to call me when the winner is announced.

Or should I say when they announce that Eugene has won

Annie

May I ask 2 super quick questions please???

i) Is Makosi pregnant with Anthony's baby or was that a lie?

ii) Does Eugene now know that he can still win BB after taking the �50k???

Thanks in advance. :)

No Makosi isn't pregnant..

and I am not sure what Eugene thinks..

I really want him to win... but will he cope with winning.......

makosi has been a liar throughout the whole programme !

apparetly they didnt have full sex. how can u tell with anthony he was probably looking in the mirror and dancing at the same time lololol :lol:

i think eugene realises he can still win. hes gonna anyhow >:D<<'>

Thanks Sharonv and Elaine1. :D

Yep, Makosi is a compulsive liar and apparently C4 are investigating reports that she's an actress! :o

Eugene is definately going to win! :D Go Eugene!!! B)

Edited by Tylers-mum

Hi everyone.

Ohhhhh Its getting too much, i have an obsessive phone thing going on, im actually carrying it round with me at the moment and keep dialing "just one more time" :whistle:

IF Anthony wins tonight, then all i can say is there are lots of people with a crush on him, but even then i dont think it will be as many as there are Eugene supporters, I have been another guilty party in the flicking from this site to the channel 4 forum, and even on there they are all for eugene. You get the odd person saying something bad about him, but for every 1 that does there are 20 more mosts in support of him.

Ive got my fingers and toes crossed for tonight, i just hop that there is justice in the world. :pray:

The last minute votes will be vital from what has been said, it could all be down to the final few minutes, so please everyone, lets all have 1 last min vote each, it might just be enough to pull him through. ! :fight:

Take care. Catch you all later.

Shaz

x

:clap::jester::thumbs:

:lol: Hope he'll be picking up the other 50k later :pray:

My mobile money has got enough left for about 8 more texts tonight to carry on voting for him....he so well deserves to win. What an absolute star he is.

My other half is bugging me about....what ya gonna do Saterday with no BB to watch!!!! I'll be going :wallbash: and will miss Eugene, although my son is identical but years younger!!!!

Glad to see others backing Eugene, fingers crossed for later, I'm sure he'll win :P

Best Wishes to all other square eyed BB watchers!

Rach x

I am now waiting until the first two go and then I will start and vote of Eugene again. It would be brilliant if he could win. It does not matter is he does not have AS he would prove that being different can be B) And it will give me hope that there enough people out there who agree that it's OK to be different.

Carole

Come on eugene.... come on my friend.

PLEASE VOTE FOR EUGENE<<<<< lets do it in the last couple of mins, keep the pressure on, according to the bb site anthony is in the lead JUST. please vote soon... OOHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is the most exciting thing to happen in ages..Im glued to the screen. Even the kids are still up i dearnt put em to bed cos i know if i do ill miss the final vote. CRIKEY :oops:

Take care

EUGENE TO WIN

Shaz

x

He is still a winner in my eyes.... I think the bloke is amazing........

as far as i'm concerned he won....

Well done Eugene..

The best housemate ever.................

xxxxxxxx

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Edited by sharonv

WELL DONE EUGENE. You will always be remembered as the equal winner of BB6. We love you. XXXXXXXXXXX

shaz

x

N gang

I have just posted that I believe that Eugene was the real winner. I think that we will hear a great deal more from him. As for Anthony - who was he again :unsure:

Carole

:wub: I agree with you all he was the true winner in every sense.I found his interview with Davina really intimate I think she has alot of affection for him.Unlike Makosi who got a real grilling......... :devil: .Anthony,s interview was dreadful he came across as a bit slow, his conversing skills hampered by ...mmmm, eeerr....., well....., yeah...., mmmmm...., yeah......, he did,nt actually say anything.Don,t think a future in T.V , or media will suit him. Unlike Eugene who I can see presenting Scrap Heap challenge type programmes. He,s great I wish he could see all our messages and know the support he had. Good luck for the future Eugenius :thumbs: .

Only just seen this link...

me and mr q thought the same

so did my family

so did my childminder

so did lots and lots of my friends....

Eugene is our O in about 16 years time.....

I was so pleased when it took the 50,000 grand....

I think Ant won...because he had the women's votes...the gaymen votes.....and probably most of the OK office on speed date for the whole week....

Can you imagine Eugene in their glossy mag.....

I hope Eugene will be to radio as Jon Tickle is to Brainac...O fav programme.....

Might as well post this now the thread has been bumped up.

A major decent media/entertainment forum linked this specific krism thread,to discuss Eugene possibly having aspergers- http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=264156 :D

-I found that whilst browsing DS back when big brother was still on tv I think.

I went shopping in Morrisons today and while putting my shopping onto the conveyor belt I had Eugene's lovely smiley face beaming at me from Heat Magazine. :) Well I think it was Heat?

I accidentally caught the last half of a programme that my Mum was watching last night, about all of them and what has happened since they left the house. Eugene has been on Top of the Pops - co-hosting. He has been on Radio 1, Capital Radio and another station, but I can't remember the name. he has done numerous other things and made a great deal of money - he was quite open about that. Makosi has made loads of loot and so has Kinga believe it or not. As for our Anthony well he went back home to Granny Hutton and had a good cry. He went on the Toon in Newcastle and had loads of girls and blokes giving him the eye. And oh yes he was given the title of Ambassodor for Young People where he lives. :o Seriously. But he has done nothing at all like Eugene. Six month time will show us who really was a winner ;)

Carole

It was 'Heat', I saw a telly ad for this earlier tonight.

Didn't Eugene look splendiferous ? I'm so glad he's getting some attention (on his own terms, I hope) better than the very dull Anthony,

I'm sure you could find dozens of his clones in any northern nightclub!

I think we haven't heard the last of Eugene, unlike the rest of that motley crew.

wac