Lightworker27

Hello Everyone :)

Hello all,

I'm new to this forum so just a quick introduction, I'm Rachael 32 and my daughter Bethany who's 14,

Bethany was dx with a form of Tourettes (tic disorder) when she was 9 had tics since well we noticed from age of 6 could have been younger?, Now Bethany has had some assessments for Aspergers and is awaiting to see the consultant for a dx,Now thinking Bethany has Aspergers with tics. Will be good to chat to other people who understand as at times can feel isolated and hopeless in helping my daughter.

Hope to chat soon X >:D<<'>

High lightworker27 and welcome to this forum/site,

you are in the best place for it ,they are so tolerant and understanding they havn't booted me off it ,yet!welcome.xxxx

welcome. I am charlotte 31 and have aspergers.

i see you are from yorkshire, wondering if you and your daughter and family may be interested in attending Autscape this year as it is in yorkshire

Hi Charlotte, Autscape? sorry i have never heard of this before however Iam interested could you tell me more about this please and where it will be based.

Thank you >:D<<'>

Hi,

I live in France, although I am English - my son in almost 12, so similarish age. It definitely helps to know we are not alone.

Di

http://www.autscape.org/

it is a 3 day conference run mainly by and for people with ASD in August. you dont have to attend all 3 days and you can do residential or not. there is child care included but your but your daughter may wish to attend some sessions. there are leisure sessions as well as talks. this will be the 5 th time i have gone now i love it and have learn so much.

whether you go or not you can also join the chat list http://www.autscape.org/experience/ to find out more or just chat. there are other parents on there and some other teenagers do attend thought how many varies from year to year.