Sign in to follow this  
smiley1590

going away on sunday

heya everyone !!!

i'm going to Turkey for 2 weeks on Sunday ( ovacik) near oludeniz i'm going with my parents and twin brother. we are going down to my uncle's as he lives in Derby which just down road from East mids airport so he going to take us there in evening we going to spend the day at pub he running at the moment with my auntie ....

REAllY looking forward to it can't wait everyday going past getting more EXCITED bursting with actually! it going fast quick this week is i'm working all week and still going gym /swimming. when over in Turkey i'm still going to active swimming in pool and sea everyday and everything comes with salad on the side and rice so going to eating healthy all meats are BBQ or grilled out there and i drink fresh fruit juice ( peach,orange) and with all sweat hoping i'll be lighter and more toned fingers crossed!!! so praying and hoping i'll lose more weight out there! my hols clothes from primark are size 14!!! hopefully next year once properly toned in shape be size 12! lol

Turkey such lovely place chill relax and think how beautiful the world and culture of another country really are! the turkish people are so helpful to tourists they bend over backwards to help you out! the sea SO blue and see through and weather so ideal hot scenery breathtaking,stunning ... it's like you in luxury ... like you've landed in dream ,pure heaven!

XKLX

Hi smiley1590

I hope you have a really brilliant time, you all deserve it after the past couple of years x

Don't worry about your weight (sounds like the food will be lovely), just relax with your family and enjoy yourself.

THANKS Mandapanda i deffo will finished work now for 2 weeks! YESSS....!!! WOOP WOOP!!! it will be both my nan's birthdays while we are away on holiday middle of our hols my mum's mum ( 11th July) and my dads mum ( 13th July) my auntie is while we are away is buying fresh flowers as she liked fresh flowers my mum's mum did she would have been 72 years old and we are going to pay my auntie me and my mum went we get back off holiday for the flowers weather in turkey today is : 28C but normally hotter than they say on the net! lol the only thing about Turkey is they have wild cats savanagers i have severe phobia /anxiety around normal cats let alone these kind i always on edge as they come around the restaurant looking /begging for scraps of food some tourists feed them which attracts them! i get so panicky around them start sweating/shaking! going to try and tap to reduce anxiety/panic within me i hope i'll be able to contain the anxiety/panic more so this year! i going to try my hardest anyways!

XKLX

we fly out at half 9pm we have been told be package people that because we going not in peak season ( august) that we have fly instead of 4 hours now 6 hrs long due the airline wanting to fill the plane up with right number of people so isn't half empty as they be short on money so have to stop off over other side of turkey ( Bodrum) and let them off with lugguage then fly to our side of Turkey unload our lugguage and find transfer minibus and put lugguage on there then drive and drop off to apartments which takes an hour for airport ( Dalaman) and dad got phone call about 2 days ago saying that same situation going to happen on way back we going have to stop off at Edinburgh offload the people and lugguage so going to take 6 hours again instead of 4!

but the reward price of calm relaxed hols i suppose worth the sheer tiredness of travelling all day tomorrow and early hours of monday morning!

my mum has anxiety on the plane she dreads flying starts sweating,shaking and panicking as she also have claustphobia and vertigo .... my mum's taking her ipod listening to music and taking puzzle book distract her away!

i went to peacocks today tried on size 14 bikini that fit then brought size 12 as that fit too! woop woop! lol so that packed! getting some size 12 jeans when get back! lol i been to the gym today had 30 mins on both treadmill and cross trainer!

XKLX