Sign in to follow this  
Flora

hello

Hi all

Haven't been on here for a long time! I am now working full time and just don't seem to have the time. I've recently started reading again and have an urge to join in so I'm sort of 're introducing' myself if that's ok. Hope everyone is well and looking forward to catching up. :)

Flora :)

Hi all

Haven't been on here for a long time! I am now working full time and just don't seem to have the time. I've recently started reading again and have an urge to join in so I'm sort of 're introducing' myself if that's ok. Hope everyone is well and looking forward to catching up. :)

Flora :)

Hey Ho you! >:D<<'>

Not snapped that pole yet, then? You must have thighs like Schwarzenneger by now! :lol:

Still, come in handy for cracking nuts at christmas :)

Wot you doing then? Knitting Shreddies? Cleaning the cack out of cuckoo clocks?? Putting the bends in bananas at the Fyfes factory???

Something fulfilling and fun, I hope.

L&P

BD

Thank you baddad and Oxgirl xx

Baddad... I'm not old enough for a job knitting shreddies (grannies do that!), Cuckoos are now wearing nappies because of the budget cuts (no money to pay anyone to clean up their 'cack' :shame: ) and everyone know the bends are put in bananas by the little people who used to collect all the silver foil off kitkats before they started using plastic wrappers :)

Flo' :D

Hi.

I dropped in myself and have stayed around more than I planned. :lol:

I was wondering if you were around and then noticed this while looking for something else this morning.

Good to see you. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Karen.