matzoball

What's everyone listening to?

Heinrich Isaac, Total pulchra es

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p7UXzjRlM0

Edited by Aeolienne

Wanted You More - Lady Antebellum :)

Pierre de la Rue, Sanctus from Missa pro defunctis

Wagner arr. de Vlieger, The Ring - An Orchestral Adventure - live on Radio 3.

Edited by Aeolienne

Just had an hour on my bike trainner trying to develop leg speed and so turned to the best of Bronski Beat, the Communards and Jimmy Somervile. Good high tempo stuff to keep me on it.

Not listend to that for ages.

Edited by LancsLad

Paolo Conte, Nelson

Deacon Blue, Closing Time

Yeah well the traffic lasts for 3/4 of a 24 hour period... Comparatively snoring is gonna be at a max of 8 hours... plus you can always throw water on the snoring person, you can't stop traffic without getting arrested anyway :devil:

Federico Mompou, Lento from Don Perlimplín, performed by Jordi Masó

Edited by Aeolienne

Comparatively snoring is gonna be at a max of 8 hours... plus you can always throw water on the snoring person, you can't stop traffic without getting arrested anyway

But you can get arrested for murdering the snoring person.

I believe I said throw water - never said anything about murder lol - so is this your plea for a law change to allow murder to be legalised in the case of snoring people? Mildly extreme reaction I think - although I suppose we can all be pushed to our limit with sleep deprivation. :ph34r:

The water might shock them into cardiac arrest and you'd get off with manslaughter or get away with it as they can't prove the intent was there :devil:

Edited by darkshine

By the same token, then, is there not some way you could cause a permanent diversion in the traffic which could potentially be relatively innocent? It would probably involve an explosion of some kind, and the creation of craters. Are there two substances which you could be carrying around innocently, but which, when mixed together cause an extreme reaction? Then you'd need a way to 'accidentally' hurl them towards the road. Actually, I'm in danger of getting the thread closed if I carry on with this, aren't I? Sleep would be more constructive.

No comment about water - verges on conspiring to bring about death :P

By the same token, then, is there not some way you could cause a permanent diversion in the traffic which could potentially be relatively innocent? It would probably involve an explosion of some kind, and the creation of craters. Are there two substances which you could be carrying around innocently, but which, when mixed together cause an extreme reaction? Then you'd need a way to 'accidentally' hurl them towards the road. Actually, I'm in danger of getting the thread closed if I carry on with this, aren't I? Sleep would be more constructive.

Yeah cuz I totally walk around with substances that could bring about an explosion all the time - it wouldn't work anyway, cuz then there'd be police investigations and I can't be doing with that stuff - and then assuming I got away with it there'd be roadworks for some time and that could potentially be worse than traffic :rolleyes:

At the moment - other than traffic - I am listening to the following - I feel its time for some tragic music :D

Sting & David Sanborn, Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnmTa3fhhPs&feature=youtu.be

Rolling Stones, Satisfaction

Happy Mondays, Pills, Thrills and Bellyaches