Sign in to follow this  
Matt_willis

Carmarthenshire, South Wales.

Hi, not from the area myself, but my niece is so i asked her advice. She said try the National Autistic Society at Llanelli and also to get your health visitor to refer you to surestart as they have support groups and other information that may help you.

Debbie

Hi, not from the area myself, but my niece is so i asked her advice. She said try the National Autistic Society at Llanelli and also to get your health visitor to refer you to surestart as they have support groups and other information that may help you.

Debbie

Thanks Debbie.

Sorry for the late reply, I thought this was a dead thread so hadn't bothered checking back until tonight. :rolleyes:

Matty.

Hi, Hope it was helpful to you. She also said to look up Hipac on the computer. Not sure what it is but worth a look.

Good Luck.

Debbie

Hi Matt,

Here is a link below for the NAS showing support groups within Wales - not sure which is closest to you - but we asked about the Caerleon one and unfortunately we were told it's full - don't know if the others have problems with availability.

http://www.autism.org.uk/our-services/residential-community-and-social-support/social-support/social-groups/wales.aspx

Take care,

Jb