Wzmrvo

Signed up a couple of weeks ago but just now introduced myself lol

Hello :)

My sister found this site for me so I thought I'd give it a try and see if I can chat to new people and ask for advice about decision's in life.

Due to recent events, I've decided to move out my Dad's place. My sister bless her, says I need to look at and get my foot in as much available options as possible. But to me, its like going to the sweets shelf and end up finding it hard to choose a sweet because there's too much choice. I like to do things in turn as I feel its less chaotic for me. At the present moment, my mate's mum has said that I could stay with her and him, but has suggested to stay for a little while to see whether or not I can move on with my life and focus what I want to do for my future.

But if I eventually learn I can't focus on anything, what would be the advisable yet wise step-by-step guide in getting a place of my own or sharing with someone who preferably has autism or AS?

Much help would be appreciated and I hope to make friends with as many of you as possible :)

Welcome to the forum. :)

Moving out of your home is a big step in itself, and will take some adjustment, so it might be a good idea to take up your friend's mum's offer in the meantime. That may help to give you a chance of semi independence while you work out what to do next.

K x