AshleyT

Start of ASD Wiki

Hey, it's just the start of it atm, but feedback is appriciated, both positive and negative.

I'm aiming to make a massive wiki for those with ASD and working with ASD with as much information as possible.

If you would like to help, feel free to make an account and start adding information/correcting any grammatical errors etc.

http://myasdcommunity.com/wiki/index.php?title=Social_skills

Hello - I'm the pedantic spelling mistake person ;)

here's a spelling mistake list :)

under conversation, general topics, politics - its says sit lack instead of sit back

in general tips - "do not worry if you say something embarassing" (embarrassing is correct spelling)

Social rules point 7 - need non aggressive to by hyphenated (non-aggressive)

12. uninterest should be disinterest (twice here in this point)

23. lets should be let's

Eye contact - non verbal potentially should be hyphenated as well (non-verbal)

Distortions of truth - scape goated is one word.

Hope this helps :thumbs::D

Best

Darkshine

Hello - I'm the pedantic spelling mistake person ;)

here's a spelling mistake list :)

under conversation, general topics, politics - its says sit lack instead of sit back

in general tips - "do not worry if you say something embarassing" (embarrassing is correct spelling)

Social rules point 7 - need non aggressive to by hyphenated (non-aggressive)

12. uninterest should be disinterest (twice here in this point)

23. lets should be let's

Eye contact - non verbal potentially should be hyphenated as well (non-verbal)

Distortions of truth - scape goated is one word.

Hope this helps :thumbs::D

Best

Darkshine

Ahh that's great thankyou! I've some people to read through it but they didn't seem to pick up on anything!

If you like, feel free to create an account on the wiki and add/edit anything you so please :).

Ahh that's great thankyou! I've some people to read through it but they didn't seem to pick up on anything!

If you like, feel free to create an account on the wiki and add/edit anything you so please :).

Thank you for offering but I have this fear of messing things up - I will think about it though :thumbs:

I don't mind checking stuff but have an incredible sense of self-doubt that means I never know if I can be of any use or not :rolleyes:

PM me if there's anything you need doing and if I can I will - I can spare the time and would like to get involved in helping with something - just don't want any credit... if that makes sense :lol: I'm complex :lol:

Regards

Darkshine

Thank you for offering but I have this fear of messing things up - I will think about it though :thumbs:

I don't mind checking stuff but have an incredible sense of self-doubt that means I never know if I can be of any use or not :rolleyes:

PM me if there's anything you need doing and if I can I will - I can spare the time and would like to get involved in helping with something - just don't want any credit... if that makes sense :lol: I'm complex :lol:

Regards

Darkshine

That's great thankyou!

I'll probably message you in about 2 weeks since that's after exams and when i'll be working on it properly again :). Is this ok?

My Mum also had a lot of self doubt in terms of information she could provide, and she's been an awesome help!

Honestly though - I'm sure you wouldnt be able to mess anything up ;)...and even if anyone ever did - i'm an extremely laid back person :). I also get to see every detail being added so check over everything :).

But if you're too nervous to write anything to start with, even suggesting things you think would be useful so i can go away and ask people/research would be good!

It'd be great to have an extra hand to get it started tbh!

Edited by AshleyT

I'll probably message you in about 2 weeks since that's after exams and when i'll be working on it properly again :). Is this ok?

But if you're too nervous to write anything to start with, even suggesting things you think would be useful so i can go away and ask people/research would be good!

It'd be great to have an extra hand to get it started tbh!

That's fine :thumbs: like I said - dunno how much use I'll be but I'm willing to have a go and there's some things I pick up really quickly ;) we'll find out when you PM me I guess :lol:

Good luck with exams (I got one in mid october - stress :P)