brainfizz

Hello!

Hi just thought I'd say Hi and introduce myself, I'm from Essex, UK married with a 19 month old and in the process of being diagnosed with either Aspergers or Personality Disorder, don't you just love the process. Anyway nice to meet you all x

Hi just thought I'd say Hi and introduce myself, I'm from Essex, UK married with a 19 month old and in the process of being diagnosed with either Aspergers or Personality Disorder, don't you just love the process. Anyway nice to meet you all x

Hello love and welcome,I have no idea how long it takes an adult to be diagnosed?

Hi everyone.

Charlotte I live in Clacton! Just down the road :thumbs:

P.s Does anyone know why my bit over there by my username says Norfolk Broads?

Edited by brainfizz

the norfolk broads thing has something to do with the number of posts you have done or how long you have been a member, never really totally figured it out myself all i know is it changes and is nothing to do with location.

hay that is nice that you are near.

the good thing is you are getting him seen while he is still very young, i was not diagnosed till i was 25, but am finding it hard to believe in just over a month i will be a qualified speech therapist.

The norfolk broads is where you begin when you begin posting, as your posts increase you start to climb up which are names of mountains, Scafell pike, Snowdon, Mt Blanc, K2 until your as good as Kathryn and cant climb any further.

Your not the only person who thought that the norfolk broads was a location errorxxx

http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=13337

http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/Index.php?/topic/23529-how-to-change-location-please/

Im on Mt Mckinley but only here, as id never be able to climb that in realityxxx

JsMumx