Sign in to follow this  
007paul007

Friendly group called Autism Please Read

No Problems Kirstie, you are welcome anytime as I say, also I know what it is like I have a teenage son at the severe end of the Autism spectrum and also a teenage daughter with special needs and yes they are a handful, so I know where you are coming from !

Hello 007,

Still not checked out your site, i really don't know where the days go......... I will get there one of these days!

Hope you and yours are ok,

Take care,

Kirstie. :ph34r:

I hope you have been to the group and checked it out , your more than welcome !

A HAPPY NEW YEAR to all on Krism from me and the group !

hi paul, have tried to pop into the group but it's a bit like the krypton factor getting there, still not managed it!!! :angry:

Hi Kirstie

Well welcome to the group you finally made , I hope you tell others what it is like, not only the good bits but also the bad bits too !

No problem Paul, I will pop in later and have aread through the posts!

Paul's group is a great one and I strongly recommend anyone joining it, or at least coming to take a look. I have to admit it was invaluable to me, and helped me loads in the beginning, and then a link was put in to this group and I'm afraid I now spend more time here than there due to there always being so many people on here and time-restrictions on my part; I should really be in bed by now, have had a long two days. But I mean it, Paul's group is great!

Mother in need have you come and popped in to the chat hours yet we have 2 a week now, satuurday and wednesday, so pop in and let us know how things are.

\Hi Paul,

How are you doing?

I am going to pop in for the chats.

It must seem like i am addicted to this plsce, but the truth is i sign in, read a few posts and then someone needs my attention and i have to go and then pop back in later.

Hope you and your are well,Kirstie.

I'm coping Kirstie one way or another lol, how are things your end ? Look forward to chatting with you during the chat hour, what do you think of the albums ?