Bluesbreaker

I'm back again!

been a while since i last logged in.

what a weird time I'v had... left college, got too much for me, kids bullying me, then i would go through the correct channels, there would be tellings off and then the same would happen again, and again.....

diagnosed with depression in january, can't remember if i told you lot or not, anyway idiot here decides not to take them mid-july, things went completely off the scale and I nearly ended up doing aggressive things I wouldn't normally do!!! needless to say I went back on the tablets!!

looking for more work, still have the bar job, I nearly lost it as the boss was aggressive to me on the phone over a shift I hadn't turned up for (which i forgot about!), got verbal warning for 'attendance' and walked away scott free, then transpires that they didn't have a clue what Asperger's was!!!! yet i gave them ample notice and descriptions on the ruddy application form! anyway things are running smoother now, they know how to understand me now, which helps an awful lot. I don't understand myself half the time! LOL!

still single, which i find really annoying, I do not know if other aspie's find this a problem like i do? (would be interesting to find out)

left my old bands behind and joined a new one, with my former bass player, we have been going on non stop doing two practices a week and we are still hungry for lots more :devil: having tremendous fun and loving every minute of it, I have also been made a lead guitarist in the process, I didn't know my playing was that good in all honesty!!

and that's me upto speed, thought i would just do it as one big thread thingy so its out the way and done with, lol.

hope you lot are well and I hope the regulars are still about :)

Hi Bluesbreaker

Welcome back!

You've certainly sorted your way through some problems. Well done. No doubt more will crop up, just remember communication is important.

Keep taking the tablets - I do (who says the drugs don't work ;) )

Welcome back! :)

Sounds as though you've had your ups and downs this year, hope things are a bit more stable.

Good luck with the new band - lead guitarist eh! :notworthy:

:band:

K x

still single, which i find really annoying, I do not know if other Aspies find this a problem like i do? (would be interesting to find out)

FWIW I've been single all my life.

left my old bands behind and joined a new one, with my former bass player, we have been going on non stop doing two practices a week and we are still hungry for lots more :devil: having tremendous fun and loving every minute of it, I have also been made a lead guitarist in the process, I didn't know my playing was that good in all honesty!!

I wish I played in a group.

hope you lot are well and I hope the regulars are still about smile.gif

How long / how often do you have to be here to be classed as a "regular"?