Sign in to follow this  
Canopus

A quirky sense of humour

I have a sense of humour I tend to buy the most rude/funniest card I can see for people. I do only send it to ones I know can take it though, makes them laugh.... :lol: I sometimes dont get jokes and pretend to laugh so I dont look stupid and out of place when people tell them. My son is always laughing cannot be serious at all even when being told off. He makes fun of people that are small (dwarf) dont like that word... :shame: makes it clear that hes making fun of them and laughed at a woman with red hair (ginger) he made sure she heard him laugh to.... :oops::shame: how embarassing.

Cant take them anywhere

Take care

Amanda

Com's sense of humour is often fairly surreal

he loves terry pratchet type stuff

he has long been a fan of toilet humour (but not sexual humour as it makes him feel funny) and likes word and number play

here's his favourite joke from around the age of 6 till about 10

Q: how many apples in a pound of oranges?

A: a banana this colour (indicate length with hands)

and Nemo's favourite childhood joke

Q: how do you get off an elephant?

A: you don't, you get off a duck

:thumbs:

Zemanski

:unsure: Hmmm ... possibly. I know there are plenty of things I don't find funny that most other people would! :lol:

James

Ds is only three but finds slapstick humour hysterically funny :wacko: . Mind you my H is like that so maybe it's a fmaily thing :lol:

Remember though picking him up form nursery last year and the nursery nurse retelling me how a child fell off a chair during tea-time, the other children looked shocked but DS found it hilarious :oops:

Lx

Mind you, you only have to look in the BatCave to see Jester's :jester: warped sense of humour!

And he's allegedly NT! :lol::lol::lol:

Bid :)

Tell my son a joke and he would laugh if others did, he will copy jokes and laugh very falsely :huh:

But give him You've Been Framed and someone hurting themselves on it and he'll laugh constantly :lol: Same if someone falls over in the street, I have to pull him away to stop him pointing and laughing at them

But give him You've Been Framed and someone hurting themselves on it and he'll laugh constantly :lol: Same if someone falls over in the street, I have to pull him away to stop him pointing and laughing at them

:whistle: Yep - that's me too ... laughing at other people's misfortunes. :rolleyes:

James

My daughter found this quote today which she enjoyed - the ultinmate put- down.

"If you were speaking your mind, there would be silence".

My son had his sports day today but missed part of it as he had to go to see the paed and they had stalls afterwards. My son lost on a game and the girl threw a mud pie into his face unexpected.. :shame::oops: think they used whipped cream. I thought he was going to slap her... :unsure: All he said was that tastes nice but you could see he was putting on a brave face, luv him. He kept complaining that he was all dirty so had to clean him up as he dont like mess and being dirty. It made his day when he was allowed to throw wet sponges at a boy..... :thumbs:

Take care

Amanda >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Edited by Amanda32

My daughter's sense of humour is definitely offbeat. Her favourite comedy is Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

A further illustration: yestersday after she had been surfing the net for a while she came in and said: "Do you know that it's against the law to cross the state border of Minnesota with a duck on your head?"

Ponder that one. :hypno::lol:

I find certain words very funny or the way someone says something, it's their delivery I find amusing. My Mum has never understood me and will say "what are you laughing at?" That makes me feel bad and stops me laughing. I wish she wouldn't do that :tearful:

when Com finds something funny and we don't get it he has been know to respond with

"well, you're just NT!"

trying hard not to let him develop a sense of superiority - would hate him to be as prejudiced against NTs as so many NTs are about Aspies :oops:

Zemanski

when Com finds something funny and we don't get it he has been know to respond with

"well, you're just NT!"

trying hard not to let him develop a sense of superiority - would hate him to be as prejudiced against NTs as so many NTs are about Aspies :oops:

Maybe he's just saying it tongue-in-cheek.

James

I hate things like Airplane and Austin Powers. Black Adder rocks, I had a severe crush on Rowan during his cod piece and tights phase!....My son loves Allo Allo Mr. Bean and Black Adder.

I find flared trousers VERY funny. I don't mean the trendy ones from a few years back but the genuine article. Big checked flared trousers and cuban heels :lol: