Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Just left Ben at school.

Hi,

Ben had a special dinner time session today and we were told he would go to his clas and find out who his teacher is, we were also told we could stay. We have all been kicked out, Ben thought I was staying and they made me leave.

The thing is he hasn't got a nappy on, I took one with me bit I forgot to tell them as I left. I am in two minds as to whether I should ring and warn them or let them find out when he kicks off. I know it sounds awful but they have made such a big deal about putting a nappy on him (they wont do it) and now they have sent me away I think they should experience it for themselves. On the other hand I don't want Ben to suffer, if he needs a wee he will get very stressed and wont use the loo he just says I want to go home, they wont understand that as a signal he needs a wee.

I think I am going to ring.

Viper.

trying to bring my post to the top, when I posted it a second ago it went way down the list, whats going on the forum has gone mad? :lol:

Viper.

Hi Viper,

Maybe you should ring if it will put your mind at rest. But you never know, you could be plesantly surpised at how he copes.

Hope the day goes well for Ben.

tizz

Hi,

I didn't ring in the end, I weighed things up and thought about how much he had drunk and hoped he would be OK. He was and he had a wonderful time, he even said his teacher is realy nice. B)

He is looking forward to going in september, I wonder how long that will last. :lol:

Viper.

Hi Viper,

:dance: Thats great news :dance: glad to hear he had a great time and even liked his new teacher. I hope his enthusiasm lasts long enough into September and beyond for you to get him settled.

tizz