KezT

WOOT!

Our local paper ran a competition last month looking for "deserving" children to join a Santa Flight with the local Springboard. I put in in for DD1 and DH put in for DD2 (hedging our bets - DD1 is carer to dad, brother & sister, DD2 is carer to dad, brother and has her own disability), then forgot all about it.... There were only 5 places up for grabs and these things usually go to "brave 4 year old who has spent their whole life having operations but is very photogenic", or "sob story 12 yr old, lost both parents in car crash but went on to become violin protégée)....

They phoned me today to say they are offering BOTH girls the chance to go!!!!

:thumbs::clap::thumbs:

WOOT!

Only problem is, it starts with a disco at 8.30 in the morning, on the day after the school's big charity pub night......

Our local paper ran a competition last month looking for "deserving" children to join a Santa Flight with the local Springboard. I put in in for DD1 and DH put in for DD2 (hedging our bets - DD1 is carer to dad, brother & sister, DD2 is carer to dad, brother and has her own disability), then forgot all about it.... There were only 5 places up for grabs and these things usually go to "brave 4 year old who has spent their whole life having operations but is very photogenic", or "sob story 12 yr old, lost both parents in car crash but went on to become violin protégée)....

They phoned me today to say they are offering BOTH girls the chance to go!!!!

:thumbs::clap::thumbs:

WOOT!

Only problem is, it starts with a disco at 8.30 in the morning, on the day after the school's big charity pub night......

Hi,Sounds good have a great time.......lindy

Hee hee hee... the words 'petard' 'hoisted' 'own' 'by' and 'your' come to mind (BNNITO)...

Congrats, though, hope they have a lovely time :D:thumbs: