Ametaula

Just Joined

Hi everyone. Been a lurker for a little while but plucked the courage to join a few days ago.

I'm mum to a wonderful 10 year old boy who was diagnosed with Aspergers when he was 5. Everyday I go through a whirlwind of emotions from being frustrated because I don't understand some of the things he does, to being absolutely amazed by other things he does.

As a working mum who only works the night shift, I don't get a lot of time for a social life, so looking forward to meeting and talking to people on here. I'm an open book so anything you want to know just ask :)

Welcome to the forum :)

I'm an adult with AS, and I also have an adult son with AS, ADHD and Dyspraxia.

I work nights too, and right now I'm feeling that really rough 5th night on feeling before I get ready to go in...hoping the caffeine will kick in soon! :tearful:

Bid :)

Edited by bid

Hi everyone. Been a lurker for a little while but plucked the courage to join a few days ago.

I'm mum to a wonderful 10 year old boy who was diagnosed with Aspergers when he was 5. Everyday I go through a whirlwind of emotions from being frustrated because I don't understand some of the things he does, to being absolutely amazed by other things he does.

As a working mum who only works the night shift, I don't get a lot of time for a social life, so looking forward to meeting and talking to people on here. I'm an open book so anything you want to know just ask :)

Hi, My son is 12 just dx with aspergers 2 months ago ....my 3 older children have traits....we dont go out .....but dont reallly mind....this siteis good for info and support......lindy