Sign in to follow this  
lindy2017

chief of education

Hi, Im not sure where to send statority assessment ....i live in wales got one address for chief of education and another for special needs school .does anyone know...........lindy.

Hi Lindy

If you are requesting a Statutory Assessment to be done it will go to your Local Authority. Address it to the director of children's services at your council address.

K x

Edited by Kathryn

Hi Lindy

If you are requesting a Statutory Assessment to be done it will go to your Local Authority. Address it to the director of children's services at your council address.

K x

Hi, Ok whats confusing me is i ahve one address chief of education where is near to me and one where my hoem tutor is based ....someone in education council said sned it to them....i'll have to make a phoen call to secondary school tomorrow to double check didnt think it would be so ahrd to dfind out an address.........thanks for your help...lindy

Hi Lindy

It will be the local authority where you live. They are the LA who have responsibility for your child and they are the LA who will decide whether to do a statutory assessment.

K x