Sign in to follow this  
loubeeloulou

Struggling

Yeah I'm going to ask for sure.

I agree it isn't the best being his lifeline, but I guess when things are a bad as thy have been if he hadn't have had that closeness with me then we wouldn't have got through it. It's so hard sometimes being the only person who gets it, and sometimes I struggle to find the answers just I'm te one who can deal with it, I guess being a mum is hard, I've had so many huge joyous moments with my 4, and maybe it's just my turn for some hard bits, we'll get through it, in sure, just hard at the time isn't it.

I desperately want him to have friends and go out, I can visualise that happening at some point in the future now. He can't, but the fact I can means I know it's going to happen, one day. I'm gonna try and make him see that one step at a time is ok . Obviously asd issues mean he can't see too many steps ahead but I'm just hoping each step can be taken slowly til we get there :) I'm not usually this positive :) but I'm gobna try maintain it as I think it's good for him to see me being so :)